2023 Imagine Aim 15BH inverter loop location

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2023 Imagine Aim 15BH inverter loop location

2023 Imagine Aim 15BH. I want to install an inverter and this unit is supposed to be prepped for it. I can’t find the loop. I removed the panel in the back control center (storage area under queen bed) where my shore power, solar, water etc. come in… not there. Called GD and they said it was in a cavity below and to the left of my microwave. The outside grill is below the microwave and I can see over the divider panel into the cavity GD referenced…. No loop. Just 2 wires coming out of the floor and going into the wall along with a few small wires (not sure what they’re for). It would’ve been nice there as I could fit both the inverter and batteries in there! Either way it is space I want to figure out how to use….
    Anyway…. Anyone know where the inverter loop is? GD obviously doesn’t seem to know which is disconcerting as they built it​

According to the information that I have access to the inverter prep is shown under the bed in the center, this can be a general area. Are there any removable panels on the ceiling of the pass thru or rear wall? Is there a storage area under the bed? Sometimes we have found there behind a small removable box.

Brian
    Brian & Michelle
    2018 Reflection 29RS
    2022 Chevy 3500HD

Comment

Originally posted by jihans01 View Post
      2023 Imagine Aim 15BH. I want to install an inverter and this unit is supposed to be prepped for it. I can’t find the loop. I removed the panel in the back control center (storage area under queen bed) where my shore power, solar, water etc. come in… not there. Called GD and they said it was in a cavity below and to the left of my microwave. The outside grill is below the microwave and I can see over the divider panel into the cavity GD referenced…. No loop. Just 2 wires coming out of the floor and going into the wall along with a few small wires (not sure what they’re for). It would’ve been nice there as I could fit both the inverter and batteries in there! Either way it is space I want to figure out how to use….
      Anyway…. Anyone know where the inverter loop is? GD obviously doesn’t seem to know which is disconcerting as they built it​
      There's been a few threads like this lately. This is one I specifically remember: https://gdrvowners.com/forum/operati...317#post128317

Howard

P.S. If you still can't find it, post again and I'll make an inquiry to a contact at GD.
      Forum moderators are not GD employees--we are volunteers and owners presumably just like yourself. Unless specifically mentioned otherwise, we have nothing to gain should you choose to purchase a product or engage a service we discuss on this forum.

Howard & Francine
      2017 Ford F-350 DRW, '19 315RLTSPlus

Comment

Found it. It was on the opposite side from where GD said it was. It was in the front, under the drawers by the water heater. Not sure if there’s enough room for it under the drawers but that’s where the loop is.

Comment

Working...
        X