What can my Solar charger charge?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What can my Solar charger charge?

I have a 2023 momentum M series 351 MS does anyone know how much the solar charger can charge lithium batteries? I am thinking about installing 300 or 400ah batteries. I don’t want to upgrade the system that I already have so I wanna make sure I don’t get batteries too big if that makes sense. I am new to this lithium and solar charging system. Thanks

Originally posted by Firefighter View Post
    I have a 2023 momentum M series 351 MS does anyone know how much the solar charger can charge lithium batteries? I am thinking about installing 300 or 400ah batteries. I don’t want to upgrade the system that I already have so I wanna make sure I don’t get batteries too big if that makes sense. I am new to this lithium and solar charging system. Thanks
    The solar charge controller "controls" the energy from the solar panels. You are limited by the amount of yield you get from your panels, and the current limitations of your solar charge controller. You can install as many batteries as you want, however, the solar charge controller is still limited by how much energy you are getting from your panels and what the solar charge controler is rated.

How many watts do you have of solar panels, and what solar charge controller do you have?
    Last edited by acoleman43; 03-23-2024, 04:30 PM.
    Allen

2021 Momentum 21G

Comment

Working...
    X