X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• howson
    replied
    Originally posted by bellis View Post
    I just need to stay away from this thread! I had already seen the review....
    Now you've done it. Standby for a tsunami of "helpful" tags about the device from bertschb , OffToHavasu and others.

Leave a comment:

• bellis
    replied
    I just need to stay away from this thread! I had already seen the review....

Leave a comment:

• OffToHavasu
    replied
    My reply comes from Big Tom Callahan, "Why say 'no' when it feels so good to 'yes?"

https://getyarn.io/yarn-clip/5ea6f30...8-bb67da387413

Leave a comment:

• howson
    replied
    hmph. My reply was made a household slogan by former First Lady Nancy Reagan. I'm sure you know what that is.

Leave a comment:

• OffToHavasu
    replied
    howson

Does the symbol mean anything?

Click image for larger version

Name:	nike.png
Views:	839
Size:	9.5 KB
ID:	54993

Leave a comment:

• John L
    replied
    Originally posted by Jimmer View Post
    My Victron dealer is telling me that that Victron will ship the next batch of Multiplus IIs to him on June 18, 2021.
    I am super depressed. I had ordered the Multiplus, got it, then the next day the Multiplus II came out (I have 50 amp). I returned the Multiplus cause they told me the new ones would be out late April early May. Then it was late May or early June. Now it looks like late June. I am just finishing up my install and we were to leave on a long trip June 7th, returning in mid August. What do I do My choices are go with what I have, (4 battel born, 1200 watts. & DC to DC in the truck) wait till the Multiplus comes in, or leave and come back when it arrives. Oh well so goes life. .

Leave a comment:

• howson
    replied
    Originally posted by Jimmer View Post
    My Victron dealer is telling me that that Victron will ship the next batch of Multiplus IIs to him on June 18, 2021. Lot's of time for Howson to think about how he's going to swap one in to simplify his setup and get everything powered by the inverter. It will probably save weight by getting rid of some switches/wires.
    Congratulations, you are now sequestered with Brian, bertschb , in the Forum's "penalty box" as I wield retribution via my all-powerful moderator keyboard. (Just kidding.)

Leave a comment:

• Jimmer
    replied
    My Victron dealer is telling me that that Victron will ship the next batch of Multiplus IIs to him on June 18, 2021. Lot's of time for Howson to think about how he's going to swap one in to simplify his setup and get everything powered by the inverter. It will probably save weight by getting rid of some switches/wires.

Leave a comment:

• bertschb
    replied
    Originally posted by howson View Post
    You, sir, have a mean streak.
    That's pretty funny!

Leave a comment:

• howson
    replied
    Originally posted by bertschb View Post
    Here is a quick review of the new Multiplus II 2x120
    You, sir, have a mean streak.

Leave a comment:

• bertschb
    replied
    Here is a quick review of the new Multiplus II 2x120

Leave a comment:

• Riverland
    replied
    Thanks for the info, all! We'll give Continuous Resources a whirl.

Leave a comment:

• bertschb
    replied
    Originally posted by OffToHavasu View Post
    howson is going to upgrade.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	Screen Shot 2021-05-07 at 9.08.34 AM.png
Views:	985
Size:	350.0 KB
ID:	53127

Leave a comment:

• howson
    replied
    Originally posted by OffToHavasu View Post
    Hopefully they get some in stock soon. I just know howson is going to upgrade.
    No soup for you...

Leave a comment:

• OffToHavasu
    replied
    Hopefully they get some in stock soon. I just know howson is going to upgrade.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X