Solitude 310 GK solar prep

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Solitude 310 GK solar prep

My solitude does not have a junction box on the roof for the solar prewire ( or atleast I am not seeing it ) Does anyone know what area I should be looking at approximately or what I should be looking for? I do have 2 metal plates ( like cover plates for j-boxes ) that are both heavily sealed with Dicor . Is it possible one of those is for solar and the other is prewire for sat? Thanks.
    Jim , Dianna , Katie , Molly and Sophie
    2020 Solitude 310 GK
    2021 F350 6.7 SRW

jim81147 Welcome to the family and the forum!

I know my Sat wiring chase is marked and I think my solar chase has a Jaboni cap on it.
    Jerry and Kelly Powell, with Halo, Nash, Reid, Cleo, Rosie, and the two newest additions Shaggy and Bella..
    Nash County, NC
    2020 Solitude 390RK-R​

Comment

Originally posted by jim81147 View Post
      My solitude does not have a junction box on the roof for the solar prewire ( or atleast I am not seeing it ) Does anyone know what area I should be looking at approximately or what I should be looking for? I do have 2 metal plates ( like cover plates for j-boxes ) that are both heavily sealed with Dicor . Is it possible one of those is for solar and the other is prewire for sat? Thanks.
      If your Solitude is 2020 or 2021 then the solar junction box should be on the roof near the front, driver's side. See the picture with the circled box.
      Click image for larger version

Name:	Solar Port.jpg
Views:	330
Size:	51.1 KB
ID:	61534
      Jeff & Pam
      2021 Imagine XLS 17MKE

Comment

Thank you for the welcome and Thank you for the picture . I will get up there again in the morning and see if I overlooked it , hopefully I did .
        2020 Solitude 310 GK
        2021 F350 6.7 SRW

Comment

Checked the roof again this morning and no solar J box to be found . I guess a call to customer service is next . Thanks for the help .
          2020 Solitude 310 GK
          2021 F350 6.7 SRW

Comment

Working...
          X