Req Feedback on Jaboni Bluetooth App

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Req Feedback on Jaboni Bluetooth App

Moderator note: Post was originally added to the Reference Material thread, https://gdrvowners.com/forum/solar/r...pp-information , so moved it here for greater visibility. -Howard

Howson, implied in your post is that you’ve downloaded this app. I was hesitant to do same because there were no privacy details on this app with little version history, poor reviews, and no way to contact the developer. What has been your experience with the app? I wrote to Jaboni and got a, “thanks for letting us know” from a FSI (Future Sales Inc., not Jaboni).
    Last edited by howson; 08-14-2021, 10:56 AM.
    2022 Solitude ST310GK-R
    2016 Chevrolet Silverado 2500 HD

Originally posted by gs9219 View Post
    Howson, implied in your post is that you’ve downloaded this app. I was hesitant to do same because there were no privacy details on this app with little version history, poor reviews, and no way to contact the developer. What has been your experience with the app? I wrote to Jaboni and got a, “thanks for letting us know” from a FSI (Future Sales Inc., not Jaboni).
    I downloaded and looked at it but since I do not have the Jaboni equipment have not used it. I'm going to move your post to it's own thread so others can chime in (who have used the app).

Howard
    Forum moderators are not GD employees--we are volunteers and owners presumably just like yourself. Unless specifically mentioned otherwise, we have nothing to gain should you choose to purchase a product or engage a service we discuss on this forum.

2017 Ford F-350 DRW, '19 315RLTSPlus

Comment

I have downloaded both the Jaboni, and the Renogy app for the BT. The Jaboni looks to be a copy of the Renogy, just a different color. Both work with the setup, but it seems that the Renogy info is more accurate somehow. No measurements, just when I look at the info, the Jaboni seems off, shows less than what the battery should be, where the Renogy is showing the higher voltage of a fully charged battery.The battery temp is always 25*C, no matter what. Both do not retain the your BT selection when you close the app, so you have to reconnect each time. They are very basic apps, and don't expect much from them.
      2021 GD Momentum 320G 8K Axle
      2023 Chevy 3500HD LTZ SB CC 4x4 Dmax

Comment

I downloaded the app and can decipher some of the info provided, but is there printed material on the app itself? Why does it always say temp is 25C all the time? What does charge not ready mean under the battery section. Sometimes it’s in mttp mode.

Comment

Working...
        X