Portable Solar, Imagine 2910BH 2022

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Portable Solar, Imagine 2910BH 2022

We have an Imagine 2910BH 2022 camper and I have been researching what kind of portable solar panel kit I should buy. The ones I have seen would hook directly up to the battery, I don't think we would use it very much but want it as a back up only. I do like the Nature Power Folding Solar Kit, model 55120 - 120 watts. Do you have any recommendations? Current cost is $349.00 at Camping World.

John Brumbaugh

I have moved your post out to its own thread to keep this discussion on its own to help you and others.

Brian
    Brian & Michelle
    2018 Reflection 29RS
    2022 Chevy 3500HD

Comment

Originally posted by John Brumbaugh View Post
      We have an Imagine 2910BH 2022 camper and I have been researching what kind of portable solar panel kit I should buy. The ones I have seen would hook directly up to the battery, I don't think we would use it very much but want it as a back up only. I do like the Nature Power Folding Solar Kit, model 55120 - 120 watts. Do you have any recommendations? Current cost is $349.00 at Camping World.
      Some portable panels come with a solar charge controller "built in". These system can connect to your batteries.

Some portable systems do not come with a solar charge controller and will require one.

The panels you want depends on your needs and current system.
      Allen

2021 Momentum 21G

Comment

Originally posted by John Brumbaugh View Post
        Look at Will Prowse's DIY website for recommendations. I don't think you can go wrong with what he suggests since he's put his hands on every single product.

https://www.mobile-solarpower.com/
        Forum moderators are not GD employees--we are volunteers and owners presumably just like yourself. Unless specifically mentioned otherwise, we have nothing to gain should you choose to purchase a product or engage a service we discuss on this forum.

2017 Ford F-350 DRW, '19 315RLTSPlus

Comment

Working...
        X