Roof top solar connection

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Roof top solar connection

We have a 2022 Imagine 2400BH and during my roof inspection I found that the connectors for my solar panel are breaking apart. They appear to be very brittle... Has anyone seen this before?

Thanks!

Mark

Originally posted by M&M View Post
    We have a 2022 Imagine 2400BH and during my roof inspection I found that the connectors for my solar panel are breaking apart. They appear to be very brittle... Has anyone seen this before?

Thanks!

Mark
    Ugh--that looks like UV damage to me, Mark. Are these Furrion or standard MC4 connectors?
    Forum moderators are not GD employees--we are volunteers and owners presumably just like yourself. Unless specifically mentioned otherwise, we have nothing to gain should you choose to purchase a product or engage a service we discuss on this forum.

Howard & Francine
    2017 Ford F-350 DRW, '19 315RLTSPlus

Comment

Originally posted by howson View Post

Ugh--that looks like UV damage to me, Mark. Are these Furrion or standard MC4 connectors?
      I was thinking the same thing...I believe that everything up there is Furrion.

Comment

I'd just cut them out, put a in-line crimp connector with tbe shrink ends and the add another layer of a sealing shrink tubing over that and carry on
        - Eric P. (2021 Transcend XPLOR 200MK)

Comment

Working...
        X