Handrail for 337RLS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Handrail for 337RLS

Wife has a bad knee that gives out once in awhile and wanted to get an additional hand rail. Our 337 came with the MORryde flip tread steps. I was looking at the Morryde bolt on step. Just read Morryde literature and they don’t offer one for these steps.
    Any recommendations.
    Attached Files
    Jay & Patty Wallace
    2023 Reflection 337 RLS
    2022 Silverado 3500 HD High Country Duramax 6.6L Allison 10 SP

I believe this is the model that howson installed Extended Lend-a-Hand Rail | Camping World​. This would be longer than the factory one to be able to reach from the bottom step. May be something that interests you.

Brian
    Brian & Michelle
    2018 Reflection 29RS
    2022 Chevy 3500HD

Comment

Originally posted by Jay HHI6818 View Post
      Wife has a bad knee that gives out once in awhile and wanted to get an additional hand rail. Our 337 came with the MORryde flip tread steps. I was looking at the Morryde bolt on step. Just read Morryde literature and they don’t offer one for these steps.
      Any recommendations.
      Full thread Brian referenced here: https://gdrvowners.com/forum/exterio...n-a-19-315rlts

Howard
      Forum moderators are not GD employees--we are volunteers and owners presumably just like yourself. Unless specifically mentioned otherwise, we have nothing to gain should you choose to purchase a product or engage a service we discuss on this forum.

Howard & Francine
      2017 Ford F-350 DRW, '19 315RLTSPlus

Comment

Jay HHI6818 - Jay and Patty - Mike Rudy and Andi Andi installed one of the hand rails (same brand I believe) referenced in Howard's post #3 on their 2018 337 Reflection. They really like it at least from when we talked about it last summer.

Dan
        Dan & Carol
        2014 303RLS Reflection #185 (10/2013 build)
        2012 Silverado LTZ Crew Duramax 2500HD - 2700/16K Pullrite Superglide

Comment

I have a 2022 337RLS and needed to install an extended handrail as well. I found that our steps did not allow for the handrail that attaches and extends to/from the steps themselves. Instead, I swapped out the handrail attached to the exterior wall with a Stromberg Carlson AM-533 Lend-a-Hand extended assist rail, black. Got it from Amazon and looks to be like the one referenced by Howard. Earlier posts talked about how the extended handle was slightly "loose" in that it wabbled when using. Ours does that but enough to worry about it. Good luck,
          Mike
          Mike & Linda
          2022 Reflection 337RLS
          Ram 3500 Diesel
          Denver, CO

Comment

We have the same one as in Howard's post #3. Been working well for the past 2 years.

Rudy
            Rudy
            South Dakota
            2019 GMC 3500HD Duramax SRW
            2018 Reflection 337RLS

Comment

Working...
            X