Recommended exterior cleaning products

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Recommended exterior cleaning products

I'm sure this has been asked, but I can't find the thread. What are the Grand Design recommended cleaning products for the exterior of the Imagine series, specifically roof cleaners? I see so many differing opinions, and I was trying to find what products Grand design recommends. Any help is appreciated.
    Eric in FL
    2022 Imagine 2970RL
    2018 RAM 1500 Big Horn

I think that Grand Design recommends a mild detergent, most use Dawn dish soap. I use RV Streaker from Gabe's Pride for all of my exterior surfaces including the roof.

Brian
    Brian & Michelle
    2018 Reflection 29RS
    2022 Chevy 3500HD

Comment

I've been using 303 RV Wash and Seal. Made by the folks who make the 303 Aerospace Protectant used for rubber roofs. ​ https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Jerry
      Jerry & Debbie Johnson
      2023 Reflection 303RLS
      2014 Ram 2500 Laramie Cummins

Comment

I have found Wash Wax all does great when you are on the road as it is waterless and does a good job of keeping some of the road grime off.
        Kevin and Deb Reeder, 2021 Reflection 320 MKS, IS, 1050W Solar, Battleborne 400 Amps, Victron Multiplus and Solar, Renogy DC-DC Charger
        2018 F-350 SRW Diesel long bed Platinum edition

Comment

A fellow owner and west coast rally wagon master is selling Wash Wax All. I just purchased a kit from him which I'll pick up at the Quartzsite rally at the end of this month. Once I've used it a few times, I'll post a thread on my results. Here's a link to the kit I'm purchasing:

https://washwax.com/products/waterle...41374000873631

Jim
          Jim and Ginnie
          2024 Solitude 310GK - 2020 F350 Dually
          GDRV Technical Forum Moderator
          GDRV Rally Support Coordinator

Comment

I have been using Wax All by Aero Cosmetics for a year now and really like Wet Wash Shampoo, Wash All cleaner is great for removing black steaks, and ceramic wax. Use the ceramic wax on our 3500 HD too

Jay & Patty Wallace
            2023 Reflection 337 RLS
            2022 Silverado 3500 HD High Country Duramax 6.6L Allison 10 SP

Comment

Just a note on Dawn dish detergent users. Dawn strips the wax off so if you intend to re-wax, use Dawn. Any non stripping car wash like Turtle wash/wax or Maguire's etc is recommended by the manufacturer.
              2023 Imagine XLS 23LDE, 2022 Ford F-150 Super Crew Cab STX, Curt TruTrac hitch, Curt TriFlex brake controller, AMTIFO rear view camera, Tymate TPMS.

Comment

Working...
              X