What is the overall Height of the 2022 Imagine 2600RB

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is the overall Height of the 2022 Imagine 2600RB

Hi, I can't remember what I actually measured from Ground to the top of the A/C unit on my Imagine. I am having a metal storage building made with a "lean-to" cover and need to make sure it is high enough to clear the AC unit when I back the trailer in. I can find that the height of the 2022 Imagine 2600RB is 11.08' but that does not include the AC unit which is the highest point. Any ideas on Overall Height of this trailer?

Thanks,

Bob Davis
    2022 Imagine 2600RB
    F150 Lariat 5.0L, 3.55, HD Tow Package
    Dallas, Texas area

Cant help much but to recommend carrying a height stick like these https://www.truckntow.com/nsearch/?q=height+stick GD lists the height at 11'2" and it included the AC as the AC is shown as std equipment. Will you ever be upgrading to a bigger unit - 5th wheel?

But I would go with at least 12' 6" clear, possibly more, with a full 12' wide door. This would give you some room to be on top of the trailer when it is under cover. Also room to jack up the trailer for maintenance. I know others hear have built shelters - sure they will be along shortely

An for length add 3 feet to each end (6'total) so you can walk around.

Just my thoughts
    Keith
    2018 Reflection 150 Series 220RK 5th whee, Star White 2022 F350 King Ranch CC Long bed (HAL) (CCC 4062lbs), B&W 25K OEM Companion,. SteadyFast system, Trailer reverse lights, rear receiver spare tire holder, storage tube, sumo springs, Victron MultiPlus 12/120/3000, Solar, Custom 6K axles upgrade, and other modifications.

Comment

Thanks Keith. Good info and suggestions. Lengthwise I will be good with 40', the 2600RB is 30' long. I am going into a Lean-To outside cover. Pretty sure I can get the 12'6 clearance. Something like this below.

Click image for larger version

Name:	GalvalumeroofLatest.jpg
Views:	158
Size:	169.2 KB
ID:	128407
      2022 Imagine 2600RB
      Dallas, Texas area

Comment

Instead of having a "lean to" have the building roof continue to the width of the proposed "lean to" this will give you max height. 12' 6" should be good. my fifth wheel measures that so a TT will be shorter by a bit. If you are having the building built to what you want go with 16' tall side walls so you can get a 14' tall door, plus a higher "lean to" roof, this will set you up for your future upsize to a fifth wheel, haha.

Brian
        Brian & Michelle
        2018 Reflection 29RS
        2022 Chevy 3500HD

Comment

Originally posted by Bob Davis2 View Post
          Thanks Keith. Good info and suggestions. Lengthwise I will be good with 40', the 2600RB is 30' long. I am going into a Lean-To outside cover. Pretty sure I can get the 12'6 clearance. Something like this below.

Click image for larger version

Name:	GalvalumeroofLatest.jpg
Views:	158
Size:	169.2 KB
ID:	128407
          Brian is correct - just extend the roof line and go higher as that is a minimal to add height.. Might actually be cheaper. Just make sure the distance to the post from the outside wall is at least 14' so you can add a 12' door in the future. Why? - the door side framing can take up several feet
          2018 Reflection 150 Series 220RK 5th whee, Star White 2022 F350 King Ranch CC Long bed (HAL) (CCC 4062lbs), B&W 25K OEM Companion,. SteadyFast system, Trailer reverse lights, rear receiver spare tire holder, storage tube, sumo springs, Victron MultiPlus 12/120/3000, Solar, Custom 6K axles upgrade, and other modifications.

Comment

Interesting thought and suggestions Brian. Thanks. The Lean to width is 15'. With a 2-12' pitch on the roof, starting at a 16' peak that would be less than 12' at the outside edge of the lean to I think.
            I will sure run this by the Contractor.
            2022 Imagine 2600RB
            Dallas, Texas area

Comment

Personally if I had the opportunity I'd go for a full 13'6". If you ever upgrade to a 5er you can easily be pushing 13' and change. The 303 is listed at 12'11" OAH with opt air. Solitudes and Momentums push 13'5" listed height.

For length as mentioned min 3'. If you have the opportunity get enough concrete so the trailer and truck are at the same base elevation for hooking and unhooking.
              Joseph
              Tow
              Vehicle: 2024 GMC K3500 Denali Ultimate Diesel
              Coach: 303RLS Delivered March 5, 2021
              South of Houston Texas

Comment

Hi, I can't remember what I actually measured from Ground to the top of the A/C unit on my Imagine. I am having a metal storage building made with a "lean-to" cover and need to make sure it is high enough to clear the AC unit when I back the trailer in. I can find that the height of the 2022 Imagine 2600RB is 11.08' but that does not include the AC unit which is the highest point. Any ideas on Overall Height of this trailer?

Thanks,

Bob Davis
                Our shop has a 14ft high door with 18ft interior and there was ample clearance for our previous 35ft fifth wheel with dual A/Cs.
                More than enough for our 2600RB. You would be fine with 14ft. Keep in mind that you may want to get on the roof so the additional height would be beneficial.
                Rich

Comment

Thanks for all the replies. I just got back from actually measuring the height from the ground to the top of the AC unit on the 2600RB. I placed straight 2x4 flat across the top of the AC unit so it extended out past the roof line and measured from the ground up to the bottom of the 2x4. It measured 11'3". Pretty close to the Manufacturer's spec. Now I know for sure when I talk to the Contractor this week to make sure I will have plenty of clearance.

Bob
                  2022 Imagine 2600RB
                  Dallas, Texas area

Comment

Thanks for all the replies. I just got back from actually measuring the height from the ground to the top of the AC unit on the 2600RB. I placed straight 2x4 flat across the top of the AC unit so it extended out past the roof line and measured from the ground up to the bottom of the 2x4. It measured 11'3". Pretty close to the Manufacturer's spec. Now I know for sure when I talk to the Contractor this week to make sure I will have plenty of clearance.

Bob
                    I have found that the GD published height is pretty good. When stock I added 6" to the published height to account for nose high on the truck. Now I need to remeasure with my measuring stick as I up graded the suspension. I also use the stick in campgrounds if something does not look right Comes in Handy too for measuring length on things. As AB would say it is a multitasker

Comment

Working...
                    X