Venting microwave fan to outside on 2020 Reflection 295 RL

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ATTN: Moderators

I also plan to have my dealer install the extractor/microwave vent (that the factory should have ) Could you please ask Megan to supply me with the Sidewall, O/D/S - BACKERS plan? My VIN is: 573TR3424K3319511. If easier, my email is : farklepilot@gmail.com
    Thank you in advance.
    ​​​​​​​Clive Brown
    2019 Reflection 297RSTS Vin # 573TR3424K3319511
    2020 Sierra HD AT-4

Comment

When installing the exterior vent, be sure to seal the opening with a waterproof sealing tape that is used for HVAC. My Imagine has this vent and when it broke, I removed the old vent and found the opening was not sealed. There is a great deal of moisture from cooking that the luan would be exposed to. Below is one example of the HVAC tape I used.

https://www.homedepot.com/p/Nashua-T...2698/100048600

Jim
      Last edited by Guest; 03-18-2021, 07:00 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Farklepilot View Post
        ATTN: Moderators

I also plan to have my dealer install the extractor/microwave vent (that the factory should have ) Could you please ask Megan to supply me with the Sidewall, O/D/S - BACKERS plan? My VIN is: 573TR3424K3319511. If easier, my email is : farklepilot@gmail.com
        Thank you in advance.
        ​​​​​​​Clive Brown
        Sorry, but the only GD-approved method of obtaining a drawing is for the owner to call Grand Design Customer Service. They own this forum (and the drawings!) so they get to make the rules. Since we all benefit from this free-to-us format, the moderators strictly, and willingly, abide by the (few) restrictions imposed on us.
        Forum moderators are not GD employees--we are volunteers and owners presumably just like yourself. Unless specifically mentioned otherwise, we have nothing to gain should you choose to purchase a product or engage a service we discuss on this forum.

2017 Ford F-350 DRW, '19 315RLTSPlus

Comment

Originally posted by howson View Post

GDRV-Megan -- orbiker requests the above drawing for his 2018 374TH-R Solitude. VIN is in profile.

TIA!

-Howard
          I took from this that I could request here to get them?
          2020 Sierra HD AT-4

Comment

I took from this that I could request here to get them?
            Fair question.

The quoted post is from Feb 2020. As the forum grew the GD Social Media reps who you'll see posting here on the forum realized they were just passing requests. A phone call (or email) from the customer directly to Grand Design Customer Service will get the request fulfilled quickly and accurately by the person authorized to release the document.

Thanks for your understanding.

Howard

P.S. The Welcome Letter has this information (clip below), but since you've been here since Oct '20 it is reasonable to understand why the change wasn't apparent.

Click image for larger version

Name:	welcome letter note.JPG
Views:	204
Size:	27.6 KB
ID:	46650

Forum moderators are not GD employees--we are volunteers and owners presumably just like yourself. Unless specifically mentioned otherwise, we have nothing to gain should you choose to purchase a product or engage a service we discuss on this forum.

Comment

Understood. Will contact them direct.. Do you have the correct email for this request to be sent to? Thanks Howard...
              Clive
              2020 Sierra HD AT-4

Comment

Understood. Will contact them direct.. Do you have the correct email for this request to be sent to? Thanks Howard...
                Clive
                It's customerservice@granddesignrv.com

That and the phone number are on the "business card", right side of the forum's home page.

If you don't get a response within a few days please let me know and I'll follow up for you.

Howard

Comment

Thanks Howard, they sent it to me within a couple hours! Great service.
                  Clive.
                  2020 Sierra HD AT-4

Comment

Working...
                  X