Gutter Spouts on Reflection 29RS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gutter Spouts on Reflection 29RS

We recently purchased a 2020 Reflection 29RS. While washing it the other day I noticed that it does not have the gutter spout extensions above the slide out located on the entry door side however it does have them above every other slide out. For those of you who own a 29RS, was this intentional or was this an oversight on the manufacturers part? My feeling is that it should have them and is a quick easy fix on my part...just curious. Thanks!
    Brian & Teri (plus the “boys” Ripley & Ruger, our yorkies)
    2020 Reflection 29RS
    2013 Chevy Silverado 2500HD

That's interesting. If you'd like, I can move your post to the Ask GDRV section and let them answer it.

Jim
    Jim and Ginnie
    2024 Solitude 310GK - 2020 F350 Dually
    GDRV Technical Forum Moderator
    GDRV Rally Support Coordinator

Comment

They are not installed on any 29RS, not sure why. When we brought ours home I noticed the same thing. Took a picture and sent it to my dealer and they sent them to me. I then looked at all the pictures I could of the 29RS and they were not on any if them. I have not installed them yet.

Brian
      Brian & Michelle
      2018 Reflection 29RS
      2022 Chevy 3500HD

Comment

Jim,
        Please forward my post to Ask GDRV. I’m certainly curious as to why they don’t put them on that one side...assuming there must be a reason.
        Thanks!
        Brian & Teri (plus the “boys” Ripley & Ruger, our yorkies)
        2020 Reflection 29RS
        2013 Chevy Silverado 2500HD

Comment

GDRV-Emily - Can you look into this? Thanks - Jim
          Jim and Ginnie
          2024 Solitude 310GK - 2020 F350 Dually
          GDRV Technical Forum Moderator
          GDRV Rally Support Coordinator

Comment

Originally posted by BrianCriss View Post
            We recently purchased a 2020 Reflection 29RS. While washing it the other day I noticed that it does not have the gutter spout extensions above the slide out located on the entry door side however it does have them above every other slide out. For those of you who own a 29RS, was this intentional or was this an oversight on the manufacturers part? My feeling is that it should have them and is a quick easy fix on my part...just curious. Thanks!
            BrianCriss I have asked our Reflection team to get me a little more info on this! I will update asap

Comment

I spoke with the Reflection team... here is the answer!
              ITS BECAUSE THE ONE ON THE FRONT OF THE SLIDE WOULD POUR ON YOU AS YOU WALK IN THE DOOR SO WE DO ONE IN THE REAR ON THAT SLIDE BUT NOT THE FRONT

Please pardon the caps as they use caps in their system Hope this helps!

Comment

Working...
              X