Replacement Parts Help/Question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Replacement Parts Help/Question

So I had a little booboo on our last trip and a piece of the trim from our street side slide broke. I need to get a replacement but not so sure anymore where I can just order one? Does anyone have a dealer they have had success in dealing with over the internet or phone to order parts?

Thanks

BTW, I did find the part I need to order from the GD Parts Lookup page so I already have the part number.

Paul and Deb Cervone
    2022 Imagine XLS 22MLE
    2021 Imagine XLS 17MKE - SOLD; 2015 Reflection 337RLS - SOLD
    2016 GMC Denali 3500 SRW

Paul & Deb
    Hi Paul,

I don't know the answer to your question but I will be following this if someone comes up with an answer. I have thought (for years) that an online parts department would be a great opportunity for any Grand Design dealer (because they have authorization to sell parts) willing to do this with reasonable shipping charges. Grand Design has already done most of the work with their online parts look-up site. Maybe one of the dealer reps who follow this forum will consider this ??

Rob
    Cate & Rob
    (with Border Collies Molly & Angel + Kitties Hazel & Elsie)
    2015 Reflection 303RLS
    2022 F350 Diesel CC SB SRW Lariat
    Bayham, Ontario, Canada

Comment

Originally posted by Poppy's 5th Wheel View Post
      Does anyone have a dealer they have had success in dealing with over the internet or phone to order parts?
      Paul,
      TucsonJim posted the information below. It's a bit dated, but it gives you a starting point.

Howard

Click image for larger version  Name:	Jim's Post.JPG Views:	0 Size:	47.2 KB ID:	28228
      Forum moderators are not GD employees--we are volunteers and owners presumably just like yourself. Unless specifically mentioned otherwise, we have nothing to gain should you choose to purchase a product or engage a service we discuss on this forum.

Howard & Francine
      2017 Ford F-350 DRW, '19 315RLTSPlus

Comment

Originally posted by howson View Post

Paul,
        TucsonJim posted the information below. It's a bit dated, but it gives you a starting point.

Howard

Click image for larger version Name:	Jim's Post.JPG Views:	0 Size:	47.2 KB ID:	28228
        I may try these guys, again! I got this info from GD some years back and called, left a message and never heard back :(
        Paul and Deb Cervone
        2022 Imagine XLS 22MLE
        2021 Imagine XLS 17MKE - SOLD; 2015 Reflection 337RLS - SOLD
        2016 GMC Denali 3500 SRW

Comment

Working...
        X