Rear egress window seal problem for 2019 337 RLS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rear egress window seal problem for 2019 337 RLS

The interior seal at top of window has buckled and will not stay in the metal frame. The seal is a hard plastic. It is interfering with opening the window. It does not appear on the Grand Design parts list.

Originally posted by Anna View Post
    The interior seal at top of window has buckled and will not stay in the metal frame. The seal is a hard plastic. It is interfering with opening the window. It does not appear on the Grand Design parts list.
    Welcome to the forum, Anna. Are you looking to repair this yourself? Your dealer should be able to help identify the part.

Can you post a picture (or two)?
    Forum moderators are not GD employees--we are volunteers and owners presumably just like yourself. Unless specifically mentioned otherwise, we have nothing to gain should you choose to purchase a product or engage a service we discuss on this forum.

Howard & Francine
    2017 Ford F-350 DRW, '19 315RLTSPlus

Comment

I'm interested to see how you get this repaired. I believe my 313RLTS has the same window and problem.
      David Peal
      Colorado Springs, CO

Comment

I believe that my 303 has this issue, as well.
        Tom and Janice (also known as Richter on the “Other” forum)

First came the 18' Comfort bumper-pull, was great for 20 years.
        Now a 2019 Reflection 303RLS, second air, double glass, table and chairs
        2019 F350 Lariat 4x4 Crewcab with lots of goodies
        Andersen aluminum with the puck system holding it all together
        Cranberry Twp. PA, about 30 miles north of Pittsburgh

Comment

In my previous carriage cameo,I removed the shrunken window trim and dropped it in a bucket where I had added very hot water. I then stretched it with help from neighbor and was able to re attach it. I don’t know if this is the issue you might also have.
          Attached Files
          Last edited by Beachcamper; 08-18-2019, 09:55 PM.
          Vivian
          2018 Reflection 303rls
          Ford F-350 diesel long bed 4 x 4 SRW
          Demco Recon

Comment

I was visiting with another owner this afternoon while Grand Design techs changed a defective window seal on their 2016 337RLS. The seal was leaking. But unfortunately, the new seal leaked also.

Jim
            Jim and Ginnie
            2024 Solitude 310GK - 2020 F350 Dually
            GDRV Technical Forum Moderator
            GDRV Rally Support Coordinator

Comment

Working...
            X