RECEIVER ON FRAME OF 2019 310GK WITH BUMPER & NO RECEIVER

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Steve & Renee, Drifterranch, Joseph
    Thanks for your responses. I have seen some bike racks on the front of the truck, but wondered about obstruction of view in the front. Based on this picture of the white truck, doesn't appear to be a problem.
    Rich
    Rich & Shari Clark, Surrey, BC
    2019 310GK, Added Furion Observation Camera, Hitch Receiver to come.
    2016 GMC 3500 Duramax Denali

Comment

Originally posted by CLARKR4 View Post
      Steve & Renee, Drifterranch, Joseph
      Thanks for your responses. I have seen some bike racks on the front of the truck, but wondered about obstruction of view in the front. Based on this picture of the white truck, doesn't appear to be a problem.
      Rich
      Doesn't obstruct my view, but it does interfere with the Adaptive Cruise on my truck. I only use the front bike rack for short trips to bike trails (so I don't have to pull the bike rack off the back of the trailer).

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1014 (Large).JPG
Views:	166
Size:	155.6 KB
ID:	60267

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1015 (Large).JPG
Views:	105
Size:	134.4 KB
ID:	60268
      Forum moderators are not GD employees--we are volunteers and owners presumably just like yourself. Unless specifically mentioned otherwise, we have nothing to gain should you choose to purchase a product or engage a service we discuss on this forum.

2017 Ford F-350 DRW, '19 315RLTSPlus

Comment

Howard
        Thanks for the extra pictures. Yes I guess for short trips not a problem. We need the bike rack for trips south for 3 to 7 days one way. I was wondering also whether there is any blockage of the cameras. Think it is best for me to stick to the back of the trailer.

Rich
        Rich & Shari Clark, Surrey, BC
        2019 310GK, Added Furion Observation Camera, Hitch Receiver to come.
        2016 GMC 3500 Duramax Denali

Comment

Working...
        X