Skylight Cover

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Skylight Cover

Have cracks in both of my skylight covers..I Have read some of the post dealing with this but none have given part numbers .. My dealer gave me the part number 540172 but it’s not the correct one.. Outer dimension are 18/26 and the shape of the dome is a rectangle not an oval…Was wanting to just get the correct part and cover the existing broken cover and seal vs removal of dome.
    Please help..
    Thanks

A quick google search I found this one Amazon.com: ICON RV Skylight - SL1422C - Clear : Automotive

Hope that helps.

Brian
    Brian & Michelle
    2018 Reflection 29RS
    2022 Chevy 3500HD

Comment

Rolltide2524 I remember someone on here a few months back installed a larger tinted skylight over the OEM one, because the clear lens was allowing too much heat in.
      Dave and Darren Bakersfield, CA
      2019 GMC Denali dually 4x4 duramax, BW puck hitch, timbrens
      2015 Chevrolet 3500 CC duramax SB SRW (much loved; replaced with dually)
      2021 Solitude 390 RK-R (3 A/C, solar, gen, 8K axles DP glass), comfort ride shocks, VIN 03584
      Max and Riley, our chihuahua/jack russell furbabies

Comment

DarnDave -- using my favorite search process I entered tinted skylight site:gdrvowners.com into DuckDuckGo and voila'! TucsonJim 's thread was at the top of the list.

https://gdrvowners.com/forum/exterio...ht-replacement

Click image for larger version

Name:	image_12091.jpg
Views:	327
Size:	165.5 KB
ID:	80034
        Forum moderators are not GD employees--we are volunteers and owners presumably just like yourself. Unless specifically mentioned otherwise, we have nothing to gain should you choose to purchase a product or engage a service we discuss on this forum.

Howard & Francine
        2017 Ford F-350 DRW, '19 315RLTSPlus

Comment

howson thank you, Howard! I'll give that a try.
          Dave and Darren Bakersfield, CA
          2019 GMC Denali dually 4x4 duramax, BW puck hitch, timbrens
          2015 Chevrolet 3500 CC duramax SB SRW (much loved; replaced with dually)
          2021 Solitude 390 RK-R (3 A/C, solar, gen, 8K axles DP glass), comfort ride shocks, VIN 03584
          Max and Riley, our chihuahua/jack russell furbabies

Comment

Working...
          X