No announcement yet.

Reflection nose chip

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Has anyone used magicezy or any kind repair kit?
    SATA Adventurers
    Steve and Tina
    2021 Reflection 337RLS
    2024 Chev Silverado 2500HD, Andersen ultimate

Comment

I have a chip on the lower bulb of my 303 where it contacted the tool box. Happened right at the beginning of covid, so finding a mobile repair guy did not happen. I also have a scratch up in the black (this is why I think it's paint or gel) where the capture plate shims broke and went flying to hit the front cap.
      Joseph
      Tow
      Vehicle: 2024 GMC K3500 Denali Ultimate Diesel
      Coach: 303RLS Delivered March 5, 2021
      South of Houston Texas

Comment

With reference to your full front cap picture . . . I would not think that much black area would be a decal. Since you can “feel” the edge of the black, the colour is not likely in the gel coat (like a boat) . . . so, I think it is probably painted. If you contact Grand Design Customer Service (with your VIN) they should be able to confirm that the cap is painted and provide the paint code which could be matched by an automotive body shop.

Rob
        Cate & Rob
        (with Border Collies Molly & Angel + Kitties Hazel & Elsie)
        2015 Reflection 303RLS
        2022 F350 Diesel CC SB SRW Lariat
        Bayham, Ontario, Canada

Comment

terrydtaylor -- moved your question here: https://gdrvowners.com/forum/exterio...-how-to-remove
          Forum moderators are not GD employees--we are volunteers and owners presumably just like yourself. Unless specifically mentioned otherwise, we have nothing to gain should you choose to purchase a product or engage a service we discuss on this forum.

Howard & Francine
          2017 Ford F-350 DRW, '19 315RLTSPlus

Comment

I received the color scheme on the nose for a reflection from customer service at grand design.

Click image for larger version

Name:	image002.png
Views:	287
Size:	84.6 KB
ID:	95838
            SATA Adventurers
            Steve and Tina
            2021 Reflection 337RLS
            2024 Chev Silverado 2500HD, Andersen ultimate

Comment

Working...
            X