Underbelly Diagram

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Underbelly Diagram

I have a '21 22MLE. Does anyone know where to find a schematic or diagram of everything in the underbelly? I'd like to know just where everything is, where it goes and where the mice may be getting in without taking off the road shield. TIA

Originally posted by akvusneh View Post
    I have a '21 22MLE. Does anyone know where to find a schematic or diagram of everything in the underbelly? I'd like to know just where everything is, where it goes and where the mice may be getting in without taking off the road shield. TIA

If you contact customer support they'll give you what they have, but it's a far cry from anything anyone would call a schematic. They do request that what they supply to owners not be shared.
    Forum moderators are not GD employees--we are volunteers and owners presumably just like yourself. Unless specifically mentioned otherwise, we have nothing to gain should you choose to purchase a product or engage a service we discuss on this forum.

Neil Citro
    2018 Reflection 28BH Pepwave
    2019 F350 6.7L Long Bed Crew Cab

Comment

Check for holes on the frame where the slide out mechanism is when open and closed, if you have a thru frame slide out. Also check the whole perimeter of the frame, front end between the tongue. Drop the spare tire and tape the usually large hole closed that the little cable comes thru. Just a few things to check.

Brian
      Brian & Michelle
      2018 Reflection 29RS
      2022 Chevy 3500HD

Comment

Working...
      X