2017 307MKZ Paint Codes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2017 307MKZ Paint Codes

The very FIRST time out in my new to me 2017 Reflection 307MKZ, I " Clipped a stop sign". In fact the altercation occured on the way out of the provincial park that I just picked the unit up in.

I had no problems sourcing the parts from Grand Design, through a not so local dealer and I did the repairs to the slide skirt.

Now I would like to repair the paint and graphics. I can source the graphics but I not sure where to find the paint codes and purchase the paint.

Thanks you for the reply
    Bob
    Bob & Jan Norwood Ontario
    2017 GD Reflection 307MKS
    2020 Ford F250 SD

Originally posted by Ogre View Post
    The very FIRST time out in my new to me 2017 Reflection 307MKZ, I " Clipped a stop sign". In fact the altercation occured on the way out of the provincial park that I just picked the unit up in.

I had no problems sourcing the parts from Grand Design, through a not so local dealer and I did the repairs to the slide skirt.

Now I would like to repair the paint and graphics. I can source the graphics but I not sure where to find the paint codes and purchase the paint.

Thanks you for the reply
    Bob
    Hi Bob--welcome to the forum. Sure wished you'd taken lots of photos and documented the repair!

For your paint code question, best option is to call Grand Design Customer Service with your VIN. Even then, since we're talking about a '17, there may be fade in the paint on the unit so getting an exact match could be tough. (I'm not a paint expert...but I do know what the sun does to my unit here in Florida.)

Phone number for GDCS is on the home page of this forum, right side of the screen.

Howard

P.S. If you have a moment, check out the Welcome Letter to New Members here: https://gdrvowners.com/forum/main-fo...to-new-members
    Forum moderators are not GD employees--we are volunteers and owners presumably just like yourself. Unless specifically mentioned otherwise, we have nothing to gain should you choose to purchase a product or engage a service we discuss on this forum.

Howard & Francine
    2017 Ford F-350 DRW, '19 315RLTSPlus

Comment

Working...
    X