Intro

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Intro

I skipped the intro and got right into posting substance, but I should say hello, long time listener, first time caller.

I am Matt, my partner is Mercedes, and our dog (obviously the most important) is Sabrina. We went from no RV experience to full timing in a Reflection 303RLS back in August. We have mainly stayed in the southwest so far -- we sold our place in Denver, went to Zion/North Rim, back up to Denver, down to Phoenix with a stop in Albuquerque, then back up to Colorado for ski season. She is currently unhappy I made us come back north to ski because she doesn't.

We have already done so many upgrades and repairs where this forum has proved very valuable. I am bad at learning from videos and much better at learning from reading, which this forum has helped with. Some of you folks are so generous with your time and knowledge, so I want to thank you all for that.

See you over in my plumbing thread...
    Matt, Mercedes, and Sabrina the dog.
    2017 Grand Design 303RLS
    2017 F-250 diesel

Originally posted by MnMRV View Post
    I skipped the intro and got right into posting substance, but I should say hello, long time listener, first time caller.

I am Matt, my partner is Mercedes, and our dog (obviously the most important) is Sabrina. We went from no RV experience to full timing in a Reflection 303RLS back in August. We have mainly stayed in the southwest so far -- we sold our place in Denver, went to Zion/North Rim, back up to Denver, down to Phoenix with a stop in Albuquerque, then back up to Colorado for ski season. She is currently unhappy I made us come back north to ski because she doesn't.

We have already done so many upgrades and repairs where this forum has proved very valuable. I am bad at learning from videos and much better at learning from reading, which this forum has helped with. Some of you folks are so generous with your time and knowledge, so I want to thank you all for that.

See you over in my plumbing thread...
    Welcome Sabrina. You too Mercedes and Matt. If you're still in the SW in late April, there is a Grand Design rally in Tucson, and they still have a handful of spots left.

Jim
    Jim and Ginnie
    2024 Solitude 310GK - 2020 F350 Dually
    GDRV Technical Forum Moderator
    GDRV Rally Support Coordinator

Comment

Wow you all have been busy traveling since getting into the RV world.
      My curiosity is that is Mercedes or Sabrina mad at you, hard to tell who you take orders from, haha.

Brian
      Brian & Michelle
      2018 Reflection 29RS
      2022 Chevy 3500HD

Comment

Working...
      X