Webe1959 here

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Webe1959 here

Been camping since 1990. Started with canvas tents and a suburban, kids got the tents. Had everything since except popups. Had those when a kid. Now on third GD, this time a 397THS-R with all the bells and whistles. Already added two 300ah 12v lithium batteries to the solar package and CheapHeat electric addon to the furnace. Am adding other items to keep wifey happy and me happy. Have traveled east of the Mississippi, now do the west. Have 2020 SRW, Duramax, long bed, crew cab, Chevrolet and have 50k so far, 45k pulling a 16k, now on second 20k Momentum. May see you while we are out. Enjoy!
    2023 397THS-R
    William Wise

From tents to the big league!

Jim
    Jim and Ginnie
    2024 Solitude 310GK - 2020 F350 Dually
    GDRV Technical Forum Moderator
    GDRV Rally Support Coordinator

Comment

Welcome, Glad to hear you are on your third GD. Enjoy the new 397, that a big one with lots of room.

Brian
      Brian & Michelle
      2018 Reflection 29RS
      2022 Chevy 3500HD

Comment

Yeah, had more toys I wanted to bring so traded up from 376 to 397. Now can haul the Goldwing trike, my boat and motor, our Lectric bikes, and the dog trailer. Kids use to crack me up. They always had to test the canvas leak when it rained. Then got upset because it wouldn't stop and they got wet. I think they finally learned but it took awhile.
        2023 397THS-R
        William Wise

Comment

Working...
        X