warantee

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• warantee

i purchase a 2023 imagine 3100RD on Friday 01/13/2023 as soon as i got home i discovered numerous issues i notified GD on 01/15/2023 by email they responded on Monday 01/16//2023 I had to cancelled campgrounds reservations for February and March i have more reservations for April and for May that i may need to cancel. as of today March 20 my camper still at a dealer does anyone had similar issues and did GD give you an extend on the warrantee since the problem was discover same day of purchase and GD was notified at the time of the issues been discovered the issues were not visible at the time of the walk around at the dealer.
    any thoughts or oppinions.

Grand Design has been known to extend the warranty for lengthy service issues, it certainly cannot hurt to ask since you already have a claim with them.

We're mainly a group of owners helping owners with repairs and upgrades. If you're interested in tackling any of your repairs yourself to get back on the road sooner let us know what they are and we will be glad to help if we can.
    Forum moderators are not GD employees--we are volunteers and owners presumably just like yourself. Unless specifically mentioned otherwise, we have nothing to gain should you choose to purchase a product or engage a service we discuss on this forum.

Neil Citro
    2018 Reflection 28BH Pepwave
    2019 F350 6.7L Long Bed Crew Cab

Comment

You may also want to contact Grand Design Customer Service to see if they have a ticket for the repairs for your dealer. Sometimes dealers will place blame on GD for not approving the repairs when GD actually has not been contacted, worth a check. Dealers are experiencing backlogs due to parts availability as well as work force to do the repairs, this might be the case with your dealer.

Brian
      Brian & Michelle
      2018 Reflection 29RS
      2022 Chevy 3500HD

Comment

Working...
      X