Hello

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello

Hi there. Been lurking for a week or two since we bought our 2023 2970RL and thought I should actually post something. Can't wait to actually get the camper out but the weather here on the Canadian prairies is making it look like it could be a while before I even bring it home.

Used to have a 2012 Flagstaff 27BESS so we've been towing and camping for a while now.
    Last edited by pappcam; 04-02-2023, 11:14 PM.
    2023 Grand Design Imagine 2970RL
    2023 F-350 SRW 7.3 Crew Cab

Welcome, glad to have you join us here.

Brian
    Brian & Michelle
    2018 Reflection 29RS
    2022 Chevy 3500HD

Comment

Originally posted by pappcam View Post
      Hi there. Been lurking for a week or two since we bought our 2023 2970RL and thought I should actually post something. Can't wait to actually get the camper out but the weather here on the Canadian prairies is making it look like it could be a while before I even bring it home.

Used to have a 2012 Flagstaff 27BESS so we've been towing and camping for a while now.
      Welcome
      Where are you from up North? Lots of good folks here from Canada. However be forewarned this place can be expensive. It's everyone's goal here to help spend other folks money on worthwhile projects or must have things like tools.. Don't ask how I know

Keith
      2018 Reflection 150 Series 220RK 5th whee, Star White 2022 F350 King Ranch CC Long bed (HAL) (CCC 4062lbs), B&W 25K OEM Companion,. SteadyFast system, Trailer reverse lights, rear receiver spare tire holder, storage tube, sumo springs, Victron MultiPlus 12/120/3000, Solar, Custom 6K axles upgrade, and other modifications.

Comment

Originally posted by Yoda View Post

Welcome
        Where are you from up North? Lots of good folks here from Canada. However be forewarned this place can be expensive. It's everyone's goal here to help spend other folks money on worthwhile projects or must have things like tools.. Don't ask how I know

Keith
        This this very true pappcam, and the problem with the money spending is multiplied for us Canadians with the exchange! I love seeing on this forum, "oh this item is only $40 on this website" and then you go to the Canadian site and it's $100 or something

Although we are traveling to the US soon, so I've been building a shopping list of stuff to bring back!
        2019 Imagine 2400BH
        2019 F150 XLT Super Crew, EcoBoost, 6.5' box, Max tow package with 3.55 ratio

Comment

Welcome

Keith
          I'm in Saskatchewan and I'm fully aware how expensive this hobby/lifestyle is. lol
          2023 Grand Design Imagine 2970RL
          2023 F-350 SRW 7.3 Crew Cab

Comment

pappcam

Welcome to the Canadian contingent on this forum. There are quite a few of us. It is somewhat of a hobby for many on here . . . convincing Yoda Keith that he needs to buy "just one more" tool to add to his collection.

Rob
            Cate & Rob
            (with Border Collies Molly & Angel + Kitties Hazel & Elsie)
            2015 Reflection 303RLS
            2022 F350 Diesel CC SB SRW Lariat
            Bayham, Ontario, Canada

Comment

Originally posted by Cate&Rob View Post
              pappcam

Welcome to the Canadian contingent on this forum. There are quite a few of us. It is somewhat of a hobby for many on here . . . convincing Yoda Keith that he needs to buy "just one more" tool to add to his collection.

Rob
              There you go - getting pappcam to gang up on me Will the pain and suffering ever end? I am sure this will make for more than a few good laughs at the rally

Keith
              2018 Reflection 150 Series 220RK 5th whee, Star White 2022 F350 King Ranch CC Long bed (HAL) (CCC 4062lbs), B&W 25K OEM Companion,. SteadyFast system, Trailer reverse lights, rear receiver spare tire holder, storage tube, sumo springs, Victron MultiPlus 12/120/3000, Solar, Custom 6K axles upgrade, and other modifications.

Comment

There you go - getting pappcam to gang up on me Will the pain and suffering ever end? I am sure this will make for more than a few good laughs at the rally

Keith
                Let's just say I don't think any of us will be surprised if there's a Snap-On and/or a Mac Tools truck parked out front of your rig at the rally.
                Forum moderators are not GD employees--we are volunteers and owners presumably just like yourself. Unless specifically mentioned otherwise, we have nothing to gain should you choose to purchase a product or engage a service we discuss on this forum.

Howard & Francine
                2017 Ford F-350 DRW, '19 315RLTSPlus

Comment

Working...
                X