Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good Morning from Gig Harbor, WA

Good morning from a brand new member.

I am seeking help with discovering how the back wall of the 2019 Imagine 2600RB back wall was constructed. Please advise the best way to route a cable, inside the back wall.

The plan I hope to follow, with your help, is to route the 60ft. terminated coiled cable (refer to the attached picture) from the existing rear camera position down the inside of the back wall (or best way to avoid the window) to the underside, where I will zip tie the cable to the LPG hose to secure it, all the way to the front of the frame behind the battery rails.

Could I use your installed power cable as the pull string for my coiled cable you can see in the attached picture?

Thanks for your help and advice in advance. Feel free to email or call my cell to discuss.

Chuck Wood -<removed phone number and email address -Moderator Howard>
    Last edited by howson; 06-25-2019, 06:04 PM.
    Imagine 2019 2600RB

Good morning Chuck. Glad you joined us. Any chance you could post photos of the interior and exterior of the back wall? My guess is that you will not be able to route the cable "inside" the wall. It is a one piece wall that is sandwiched together with no hollow spaces for cable routing. And the existing camera wiring probably does not run through the wall. But photos will help us to see what you're working with.

Jim and Ginnie
    2024 Solitude 310GK - 2020 F350 Dually
    GDRV Technical Forum Moderator
    GDRV Rally Support Coordinator

Comment

Just wanted to welcome you to the forum. We do not encourage folks to put there email or phone numbers here on the open forum, we do get unfriendly visitors from time to time.

Brian
      Brian & Michelle
      2018 Reflection 29RS
      2022 Chevy 3500HD

Comment

Working...
      X