GD Imagine 2400 on order

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GD Imagine 2400 on order

Just ordered 2021 GD Imagine 2400BH. Does any know what might be different with the 2021s?

We spent quite a bit of time looking at all the others and in the end, the GD seemed to be better quality and better design. We can't wait.
    2021 Imagine 2400 BH
    2019 F150 3.5 Ecoboost w/ Max Tow

Congrats and welcome. I do not know any differences and also did not know that the 21's were out yet.

Brian
    Brian & Michelle
    2018 Reflection 29RS
    2022 Chevy 3500HD

Comment

Originally posted by The_Duke View Post
      Just ordered 2021 GD Imagine 2400BH. Does any know what might be different with the 2021s?

We spent quite a bit of time looking at all the others and in the end, the GD seemed to be better quality and better design. We can't wait.
      Congrats! No idea, but there's always something different "just around the corner". Even on my '19 315RLTS I think I've seen at least three different configurations in one model year. Just make sure the one that is delivered to you is what you ordered (or better).
      Forum moderators are not GD employees--we are volunteers and owners presumably just like yourself. Unless specifically mentioned otherwise, we have nothing to gain should you choose to purchase a product or engage a service we discuss on this forum.

2017 Ford F-350 DRW, '19 315RLTSPlus

Comment

Yep, your title will have a "1" after 202....

No changes for early 2021, just changing the titling.
        Inventory Manager at Tom Schaeffer's RV in Shoemakersville, PA

2020 Reflectiopn 260RD owner towed by a 2011 RAM 3500 with Cummins power.

Comment

Originally posted by huntr70 View Post
          Yep, your title will have a "1" after 202....

No changes for early 2021, just changing the titling.
          This is correct. We just bought a 2020 Imagine 2400BH. Before doing so, I painstakingly asked this question. I think the answer I got from dealers and maybe GD as well is that the number is different. They also added that this is a newer model and that it has the latest and greatest, if any changes occur, they may occur in September....but that will then be the NEW 2021's. RV's are not like cars...apparently they do not follow the same naming / year scheme. Because the floorplan is new and has most of the updates, other floor plans will be getting a bigger update most likely. They told me that any updates in September (if any...COVID)...will probably be smaller incremental changes.

Hope that helps.
          2020 Imagine 2400BH
          2017 Ford F350 Platinum FX4/4x4 SuperCrew 6.7L V8 Diesel 9' Bed SRW, Leveled + Airbags

Our Mods

Comment

Working...
          X