New GD Momentum 376ths owner

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New GD Momentum 376ths owner

I'm very much still learning my way around the RV. I have a few concerns that I will be addressing on the forum and will share any insights as I learn.

Thank you in advance
    Attached Files

Welcome you two. Glad you joined us.

Jim
    Jim and Ginnie
    2024 Solitude 310GK - 2020 F350 Dually
    GDRV Technical Forum Moderator
    GDRV Rally Support Coordinator

Comment

Welcome, plenty of helpful owners here.

Brian
      Brian & Michelle
      2018 Reflection 29RS
      2022 Chevy 3500HD

Comment

Happy Veterans Day to my brother and sister Veterans.

In most RV Resorts, it is requested to turn off outside lights specifically awning and Cap LEDs. I like to keep the Lower Accent Lights on, but they appear to be hard wired into the front Cap LEDs. Short of hiring an RV electrician, how do I separate the Front Cap and Lower Accent Lights?

Comment

Originally posted by Cowboybob56 View Post
          Happy Veterans Day to my brother and sister Veterans.

In most RV Resorts, it is requested to turn off outside lights specifically awning and Cap LEDs. I like to keep the Lower Accent Lights on, but they appear to be hard wired into the front Cap LEDs. Short of hiring an RV electrician, how do I separate the Front Cap and Lower Accent Lights?
          Great question Cowboybob56. I just purchased a new solitude, and I'll be looking into this. I'm hoping the wires terminate at the switch. If so, I'll just add another switch for independent control.

But on a side note, I've never seen a resort request that exterior lights be turned off. It seems a little risky when you consider the theft that can occur in some parks.

Jim
          Jim and Ginnie
          2024 Solitude 310GK - 2020 F350 Dually
          GDRV Technical Forum Moderator
          GDRV Rally Support Coordinator

Comment

Thanks Jim and Ginnie. Yes, between 9pm and daylight, we're required to darken exterior lights which shine into neighbors RVs. I've seen pictures of a Solitude with a switch on the front wall of the forward cargo area. I have no such switch in the same location on my Momentum 376ths.

Comment

I found a solution for the lower Accent Lights and the Cap LED lights. I found it on the "Changing Lanes" YouTube videos, How to wire a Cap lights on off switch.

Comment

Working...
              X