Another, new-to-me owner

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another, new-to-me owner

Bought a 2018 310GK while in Arizona last month. Have owned Jayco Eagle and Keystone Cougar fifth wheels previously. Have learned a few things over the years ... mostly the hard way. Had looked for the 310GK for a while and found one in good shape. Thiniking this will be our last fifth wheel ... but it is a dandy! New tires (GoodyearG614 ... terribly expensive but solid), bearings packed and we headed home to Central Washington. 1,500 miles and all went well. Long story but we arrived home in time for bad weather! Installing Timbrens, maybe air bags, on the GMC Denali (3500) this coming week. Look forward to learning from this group!

Welcome! If you haven't done so, email a copy of your 310's registration to:

registration@granddesignrv.com.

They will update the owner information in their system. This is important if there are ever recalls to notify you about.

Jim
    Jim and Ginnie
    2024 Solitude 310GK - 2020 F350 Dually
    GDRV Technical Forum Moderator
    GDRV Rally Support Coordinator

Comment

Originally posted by BNAllen View Post
      Bought a 2018 310GK while in Arizona last month. Have owned Jayco Eagle and Keystone Cougar fifth wheels previously. Have learned a few things over the years ... mostly the hard way. Had looked for the 310GK for a while and found one in good shape. Thiniking this will be our last fifth wheel ... but it is a dandy! New tires (GoodyearG614 ... terribly expensive but solid), bearings packed and we headed home to Central Washington. 1,500 miles and all went well. Long story but we arrived home in time for bad weather! Installing Timbrens, maybe air bags, on the GMC Denali (3500) this coming week. Look forward to learning from this group!
      Welcome! Recommend going with the air bags and onboard compressor if you want the best ride and adjustability while traveling. I've had them on my last three trucks and would not tow without the bags. I just installed them on my new 2022 GMC 3500 AT4. The onboard compressor allows you to make changes on the fly.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Truck and Camper in the Driveway-a.jpg
Views:	83
Size:	254.3 KB
ID:	123630

40-year Camping Enthusiast
      2022 Grand Design Reflection 303RLS with tons of upgrades
      2022 GMC Sierra 3500 AT4 CC LB SRW D-Max 3865 Cargo Capacity

Comment

Working...
      X