New Owner, GD AIM 15BH

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Owner, GD AIM 15BH

Hello everyone. Dan Coleman here. Just bought a new 2023 GD AIM 15BH from Lazy Days of Nashville in late August. So far I love the unit. It is my fourth RV. I plan to make a few mods to my unit which I believe will make it even better than it already is. So, keep an eye open for those. Additionally, my unit, like many others, came with a few factory flaws and defects. I have already found this forum to be very helpful in finding the answers that I need to get things working the way they should. My appreciation goes out to everyone who has offered their help and advice. Thank you.

Oh, before I forget, where do owners list RV related items they want to buy or sell? A channel on this forum would be perfect if there isn't one already.
    gDan Coleman
    GD AIM 15BH
    Ford Super Duty, F250 4x4, 6.8L gasser
    Murfreesboro, Tenn.

Welcome Dan, glad that you are finding this Forum useful. Sorry we do not have or will have a buy/sell channel, however we do like to spend others money at any chance we can get, lol.

Brian
    Brian & Michelle
    2018 Reflection 29RS
    2022 Chevy 3500HD

Comment

Welcome Dan. We're glad you joined us.

If you're a FB user, there is a group called "Grand Design RV Owners - Items for sale".

This forum is primarily focused on technical discussions only.

Jim
      Jim and Ginnie
      2024 Solitude 310GK - 2020 F350 Dually
      GDRV Technical Forum Moderator
      GDRV Rally Support Coordinator

Comment

Working...
      X