New member today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New member today

Hi everyone, my wife and I have been RVer's since 1995. Our 2019 Grand Design 19RLE is finally a good fit for what we do. Its our 8th RV.
    Always looking for new places to visit, as well as making return visits to places we can't get enough of.
    8 different RVs and they have all had their problems. Somehow that has never stopped us from enjoying the great outdoors.

Welcome, glad to have you join us here.

Brian
    Brian & Michelle
    2018 Reflection 29RS
    2022 Chevy 3500HD

Comment

Welcome! I've responded to your axle post.

Jim
      Jim and Ginnie
      2024 Solitude 310GK - 2020 F350 Dually
      GDRV Technical Forum Moderator
      GDRV Rally Support Coordinator

Comment

Welcome to the group.

Been camping since before I could remember. Took about 25 years off and started back in about 2014. First camper I remember was the Apache hard side pop up. Next parents had a Lindy MH. Between those 2 dad as always doing something. The Lindy actually fell apart more or less during a trip to Alaska parents made with friends. Dad tried to rebuild, but health issues and lack of work space killed the problem. Fast forward many years and my first unit was a BP Keystone, great unit few issues, but they were there. Next was a total POG that spit out a hub on the maiden trip leaving us stranded for 5 days. We were axle shy after that along with selling dealer being managed by rock idiots. The GD 5er is not 100% perfect but 1000% better than the previous.

I believe the best description of a camper I heard was "Earthquake on wheels" to describe what a camper experiences. I can believe it. Several times the rear window shade is magically UP when we get to our destination on what I would consider better than average roads.
        Joseph
        Tow
        Vehicle: 2024 GMC K3500 Denali Ultimate Diesel
        Coach: 303RLS Delivered March 5, 2021
        South of Houston Texas

Comment

Working...
        X