New Owner and Member with Question on 395MS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Owner and Member with Question on 395MS

I am new to the forum. We recently took delivery on a 2024 Momentum 395MS. We love the rig so far but I have a question that the dealer could not answer and Grand Design customer support gave me a really poor response. I am trying to determine where in the rv to put the two movable recliners from the living area when we close the slides. The armless recliner fits well under the dining table but the recliner with the armrest is the issue. Grand Design’s reply was put it where ever you want to. Can anyone share where they put that piece when traveling?
    I appreciate any input. Thank you.​

Originally posted by GFill View Post
    I am new to the forum. We recently took delivery on a 2024 Momentum 395MS. We love the rig so far but I have a question that the dealer could not answer and Grand Design customer support gave me a really poor response. I am trying to determine where in the rv to put the two movable recliners from the living area when we close the slides. The armless recliner fits well under the dining table but the recliner with the armrest is the issue. Grand Design’s reply was put it where ever you want to. Can anyone share where they put that piece when traveling?
    I appreciate any input. Thank you.​
    Hi GFill,
    Welcome to the technical forum. There may be a member or two here with a (newer) Momentum, but I suspect that a dedicated Momentum Facebook group will be more responsive to your specific issue. My fellow moderator TucsonJim or Country Campers better half (Michelle) can probably point you in the right direction.

Please take a moment and look through the Welcome Letter (linked off the home page) as it should help you get the most from your time here.

Howard
    Forum moderators are not GD employees--we are volunteers and owners presumably just like yourself. Unless specifically mentioned otherwise, we have nothing to gain should you choose to purchase a product or engage a service we discuss on this forum.

Howard & Francine
    2017 Ford F-350 DRW, '19 315RLTSPlus

Comment

Thank You. I will try and take a look on facebook

Comment

The big Momentum group is "Grand Design Momentum Owners". It is administered by a couple named Amanda and Jason Varga. They are good folks.
        There is also a 395MS dedicated group with 1,900 members. That group is named "Grand Design Momentum 395MS".

Jim
        Jim and Ginnie
        2024 Solitude 310GK - 2020 F350 Dually
        GDRV Technical Forum Moderator
        GDRV Rally Support Coordinator

Comment

Thank you Jim. I will try and find that group

Comment

I see your dilemma. I saw one of these units freshly delivered to a dealer and that section of the sofa was in the garage. Not ideal if you want to use your garage for large things.
            Trib
            2019 Freightliner Cascadia 126
            2021 Momentum 320G
            2021 Road Glide Limited
            See you down the road!!

Comment

Working...
            X