Introduction

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Introduction

Hi, I am Matt and my wife Is Christina. We have just purchased a 2024 295RL, after travelling for the last 3 years in a 2600RB. Look forward to getting out on the road in May when the snow finally disappears, as well as reading and contributing to this forum.
    Matt

Welcome you two. We look forward to your contributions.

Jim
    Jim and Ginnie
    2024 Solitude 310GK - 2020 F350 Dually
    GDRV Technical Forum Moderator
    GDRV Rally Support Coordinator

Comment

Originally posted by C130AGE View Post
      Hi, I am Matt and my wife Is Christina. We have just purchased a 2024 295RL, after travelling for the last 3 years in a 2600RB. Look forward to getting out on the road in May when the snow finally disappears, as well as reading and contributing to this forum.
      Matt
      An AGE Ranger (based on your forum name)? You should be quite familiar with towing stuff around! Welcome to the forum.
      Forum moderators are not GD employees--we are volunteers and owners presumably just like yourself. Unless specifically mentioned otherwise, we have nothing to gain should you choose to purchase a product or engage a service we discuss on this forum.

Howard & Francine
      2017 Ford F-350 DRW, '19 315RLTSPlus

Comment

Originally posted by C130AGE View Post
        Matt
        We have a 2600RB also. Love the floor plan. Fits us perfectly. How was your experience with it? So far we are happy except for the HVAC issues. Anything else you can think of? This forum has provided some solutions which I will be trying before summer.
        Rich

Comment

Working...
        X