Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New User/Owner in CA

Hey all my name is Kris!
    So far loving my 18 376th. Huge upgrade from my rogue vengeance 26vks. Going through a divorce and decided with the sale of the house, instead of renting why not full time, so here I am! Looking forward to seeing useful information and asking plenty of questions!
    2017 Ram 3500
    2018 Momentum 376TH
    2018 Ford Fiesta ST
    2012 Triumph Street Triple R

Von
    Welcome to the forum, Von. I already read your post about the new table--good job!

Any questions, don't hesitate to ask.

Howard
    Forum moderators are not GD employees--we are volunteers and owners presumably just like yourself. Unless specifically mentioned otherwise, we have nothing to gain should you choose to purchase a product or engage a service we discuss on this forum.

Howard & Francine
    2017 Ford F-350 DRW, '19 315RLTSPlus

Comment

Thank you! Much appreciated
      2017 Ram 3500
      2018 Momentum 376TH
      2018 Ford Fiesta ST

Comment

Welcome Von. There are several Grand Design rallies in California. If you're interested in attending any of them, PM me for details.

Jim
        Jim and Ginnie
        2024 Solitude 310GK - 2020 F350 Dually
        GDRV Technical Forum Moderator
        GDRV Rally Support Coordinator

Comment

Right on! Could definitely be something fun! I'll be honest, I'm skittish about taking this thing out. First night I got it, I broke a leaf spring pack. I just barely got it back together, but the leaf springs that were on it must have been a custom job; 8 leaf stock 24.875 length. No one makes that package in that size. I ended up going 6 leaf on the rear axle to replace the pair, just don't know if those heavier springs will place undue stress on the rear.
          Attached Files
          2017 Ram 3500
          2018 Momentum 376TH
          2018 Ford Fiesta ST

Comment

Working...
          X