New in Texas hill countrty

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New in Texas hill countrty

Greetings from Texas. We are fulltimers enjoying a snow free winter. We live in our 2023 Solitude 390RK-R most of the year exploring the USA. I would like to change my profile name since the computer placed my full name for my profile and I falied to notice when registering

Originally posted by chrispaddock View Post
    Greetings from Texas. We are fulltimers enjoying a snow free winter. We live in our 2023 Solitude 390RK-R most of the year exploring the USA. I would like to change my profile name since the computer placed my full name for my profile and I falied to notice when registering
    No problem -- what do you want for a forum name? Note that once I make the change, when you log back in a password change will most likely be required.

Howard
    Forum moderators are not GD employees--we are volunteers and owners presumably just like yourself. Unless specifically mentioned otherwise, we have nothing to gain should you choose to purchase a product or engage a service we discuss on this forum.

Howard & Francine
    2017 Ford F-350 DRW, '19 315RLTSPlus

Comment

If you would change it to cpadd23.

Comment

Chris - Welcome to the forum.

I left your user name the same, so your login information should be the same. I changed your display name to cpadd23. Other forum members will now see your posts by the display name. If you want me to change your username also, just let me know.

Jim
        Jim and Ginnie
        2024 Solitude 310GK - 2020 F350 Dually
        GDRV Technical Forum Moderator
        GDRV Rally Support Coordinator

Comment

I appreciate your help Thank you

Comment

Working...
          X