2022 367BHS Full timers with upgraded solar, batteries and Internet/WiFi

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2022 367BHS Full timers with upgraded solar, batteries and Internet/WiFi

My wife and I purchased a 2022 367BHS 2 1/2 years ago and have been traveling the country full time. It’s been a great adventure. I’ve been in IT for a few decades and have enjoyed upgrading our 5th wheel with solar, Victron Energy electronics and creating an Internet/network environment that keeps us connected wherever we go. The Grand Design has been a near perfect unit that has allowed us the comfort of home in many locations including boondocking in remote locations, FHUs in RV campgrounds and many other situations (including a South Dakota winter with temperatures well below zero). I enjoy helping fellow campers with upgrading their systems. I just recently helped a friend replace his old lead acid batteries with 920 amp hours of Lithium batteries. We are happy Grand Design owners.

Welcome! We're glad you joined us. It sure sounds like you have some terrific experience you can share with the rest of us. Please don't hesitate to post details on your own upgrades or weigh in on other threads when your experience can help someone out.

Jim
    Jim and Ginnie
    2024 Solitude 310GK - 2020 F350 Dually
    GDRV Technical Forum Moderator
    GDRV Rally Support Coordinator

Comment

Welcome! Looking forward to your input and questions.

Brian
      Brian & Michelle
      2018 Reflection 29RS
      2022 Chevy 3500HD

Comment

Working...
      X