Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New to Grand Design and moving up from TT to Fiver

Greetings from Tulsa, Ok
    My wife and I started RV'ing in 2017 with a Starcraft Launch 21FBS. After 6-years, countless happy miles and 1-week trips we are moving up to a 5th wheel! We shopped (and researched) for 1-1/2 years to finally decide on the 2024 Reflection 337RLS. We put our deposit down at the Tulsa Boat Sport & Travel Show last month. Now we are waiting and waiting and waiting... did I say that the build seems to be taking a long time? Oh well, lots to do and decide in the meantime. I will retire later this year. We plan to full time for 2-5 years to experience all those bucket list places that we could not get to during a 1-week vacation. I truly believe we have seen everything there is to see that you can get to and return from in the span of 7-10 days. I am in the process of piggy backing on other's solar ESS plans. TusconJim, I have questions for you!! I expect to install a 48-volt Victron system while Lisa decides what we are keeping - storing - and getting rid of. SO MUCH TO DO AND SO EXCITED!
    Michael & Lisa
    Tulsa, OK
    2024 Reflection 337RLS
    2024 Chevy Silverado 2500 Diesel

Welcome to you both. Exciting times ahead, I wish you safe travels.

Brian
    Brian & Michelle
    2018 Reflection 29RS
    2022 Chevy 3500HD

Comment

Our first GDRV was a 2014 337RLS. We loved that RV. It's the perfect floorplan. Unfortunately it was a total loss in 2016. At the time, we switched to a Reflection 297RSTS travel trailer. We sold it last year, and went back to a fifth wheel. This time we purchased a Solitude 310, which is nearly the exact same floorplan of the 337. So far, we're thrilled with the new FW. Hope you get yours soon!

Jim
      Jim and Ginnie
      2024 Solitude 310GK - 2020 F350 Dually
      GDRV Technical Forum Moderator
      GDRV Rally Support Coordinator

Comment

Hi Jim, and Thanks! We are very much looking forward to taking delivery. We looked at the 310GKS but decided on the 337RLS because of the lighter hitch weight. The 337RLS is 2185 pounds and will allow more available weight for lithium batteries and washer dryer. Which leads to a couple questions about your solar setup as mentioned in the "Solitude Upgrade Progress" thread. Should I navigate there to continue continuity of the thread or is the discussion OK to stay here????? I can already tell that this forum is going to be a lifesaver AND budget saver for me!!
        Last edited by Fivespeed56; 02-23-2024, 04:38 PM.
        Michael & Lisa
        Tulsa, OK
        2024 Reflection 337RLS
        2024 Chevy Silverado 2500 Diesel

Comment

Fivespeed56

Please start your own thread for each different questions and installs in the proper channels. This will document your needs easier than trying to find it embedded in another thread.

Brian
          Brian & Michelle
          2018 Reflection 29RS
          2022 Chevy 3500HD

Comment

Working...
          X