Leak

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Leak

My brand new reflections MK320 has had an undetectable leak since I bought it. During rainstorms the water pools into the pantry and under the cabinets on the same wall. It’s been two different repair facilities, and they cannot find the leak. Now, wood is starting to buckle and molding and starting to laminate.

Trpadjjim - That is very disheartening to hear. Please call GDRV customer support and let them know that the repair facilities can't find the problem and the extent of damage you're seeing. Ask them for a case number for your records. Have your VIN available when you all. The number is 574-825-9679.

Jim
    Jim and Ginnie
    2024 Solitude 310GK - 2020 F350 Dually
    GDRV Technical Forum Moderator
    GDRV Rally Support Coordinator

Comment

Does you microwave vent hood exit the rear? I'd start there, then baggage door for the outside kitchen. Dot't forget to check the awning channel screws to see that they are tight and while doing that, check the tape bond between the slide roof and the outside wall. Also check the screws that hold the window in over the counter work area between the pantry and the stove top. Had a screw missing on previous 5er and it would leak through that hole.

Guessing it leaks both open and closed?
      Joseph
      Tow
      Vehicle: 2024 GMC K3500 Denali Ultimate Diesel
      Coach: 303RLS Delivered March 5, 2021
      South of Houston Texas

Comment

Originally posted by Trpadjjim View Post
        My brand new reflections MK320 has had an undetectable leak since I bought it. During rainstorms the water pools into the pantry and under the cabinets on the same wall. It’s been two different repair facilities, and they cannot find the leak. Now, wood is starting to buckle and molding and starting to laminate.
        Do you have the Reflections 320MKS?

If so, the pantry is in the slideout. Does it leak when the slide out is in or extended....or both?
        Allen

2021 Momentum 21G

Comment

Working...
        X