Hello from Western North Carolina

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello from Western North Carolina

Hi all, just a quick howdy from the mountains of Western North Carolina. Brand new RV'er and just bought a used '22 Imagine XLS 17MKE for me and my wife to travel the area and visit friends and family. Looking forward to some great adventures.
    Tom Kaczmarek
    2022 Imagine XLS 17MKE
    2018 Ford F-150 XLT 4x4 2.7L Ecoboost

Congrats and welcome. Enjoy your travels. Last year we spent a little time in your area, well near there, we were at Clingmans Dome, beautiful is and understatement.

Brian
    Brian & Michelle
    2018 Reflection 29RS
    2022 Chevy 3500HD

Comment

Originally posted by Country Campers View Post
      Congrats and welcome. Enjoy your travels. Last year we spent a little time in your area, well near there, we were at Clingmans Dome, beautiful is and understatement.

Brian
      That's a beautiful area for sure. Hope to meet you in person someday.
      Tom Kaczmarek
      2022 Imagine XLS 17MKE

Comment

Originally posted by TKazWNC View Post
        Hi all, just a quick howdy from the mountains of Western North Carolina. Brand new RV'er and just bought a used '22 Imagine XLS 17MKE for me and my wife to travel the area and visit friends and family. Looking forward to some great adventures.
        Welcome
        Someday hope to travel your area. We have a Daughter in Georgia (I am in SW Colorado) so once there we are closer.

Is that a beautiful GSD in you avatar? I have an 11 year old named Emma. He middle name is stubborn.. She is also a cookie monster.

Safe travels

Keith

BTW one of the major purposes of the group is to spend other folks money on worthwhile improvements and tool's. We also love to solve anything that does not work.
        2018 Reflection 150 Series 220RK 5th whee, Star White 2022 F350 King Ranch CC Long bed (HAL) (CCC 4062lbs), B&W 25K OEM Companion,. SteadyFast system, Trailer reverse lights, rear receiver spare tire holder, storage tube, sumo springs, Victron MultiPlus 12/120/3000, Solar, Custom 6K axles upgrade, and other modifications.

Comment

Congratulations and welcome. We are headed to Conway, SC in 18 days for our first GD rally. Beautiful country you guys have out there.
          2023 GD Imagine XLS 23 LDE
          2021 Toyota Tundra CM 4x4 5.7L
          Roadmaster Active Suspension (RAS)
          Curt Tru-Track 4P (8k) WDH
          Haloview BT-7 w/ Side Marker Cameras

Comment

Originally posted by Yoda View Post

Welcome
            Someday hope to travel your area. We have a Daughter in Georgia (I am in SW Colorado) so once there we are closer.

Is that a beautiful GSD in you avatar? I have an 11 year old named Emma. He middle name is stubborn.. She is also a cookie monster.

Safe travels

Keith

BTW one of the major purposes of the group is to spend other folks money on worthwhile improvements and tool's. We also love to solve anything that does not work.
            Yes, on the GSD, her name is Dixie and she too will be 11 in a couple months. At 11 they deserve the treats they desire, IMHO. Luckily Dixie regulates her weight very well which is good for her hips.

Yes, much to see here. We live on the perimeter of Pisgah NF which is wonderful. Plus all the wildlife along with the views.

And BTW, I don't need any more encouragement on spending $ on upgrades. LOL

Cheers, Tom.
            Tom Kaczmarek
            2022 Imagine XLS 17MKE

Comment

Originally posted by Eleven99 View Post
              Congratulations and welcome. We are headed to Conway, SC in 18 days for our first GD rally. Beautiful country you guys have out there.
              Thanks for the welcome. Unfortunately won't be able to attend the rally. Maybe the next one.
              Tom Kaczmarek
              2022 Imagine XLS 17MKE

Comment

Working...
              X