New member from Alabama

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New member from Alabama

Good Evening, I have been a Grand Design owner since 2019 and have loved our Reflection since the day we purchased it. Although, we don't get to travel as much as we would like its an adventure. Looking forward to learn and sharing my about our Rv.
    Torrei & Kia
    2019 Reflection 367BHS
    2024 Ford 350 Super Duty

Welcome. Lots to learn and pass on to others here. Sometimes we fall in to the same issues with having enough time to get out.

Brian
    Brian & Michelle
    2018 Reflection 29RS
    2022 Chevy 3500HD

Comment

Originally posted by TKG27 View Post
      Good Evening, I have been a Grand Design owner since 2019 and have loved our Reflection since the day we purchased it. Although, we don't get to travel as much as we would like its an adventure. Looking forward to learn and sharing my about our Rv.

Welcome from the SW corner of Colorado. As my Daughter lives in Statesboro Georgia I have made a few trips through there via 60 through Montgomery.. This is a great place for correct information, and we can always come up with a good project or two or three or.... to spend you $$$ on.

Safe Travels
      Keith
      2018 Reflection 150 Series 220RK 5th whee, Star White 2022 F350 King Ranch CC Long bed (HAL) (CCC 4062lbs), B&W 25K OEM Companion,. SteadyFast system, Trailer reverse lights, rear receiver spare tire holder, storage tube, sumo springs, Victron MultiPlus 12/120/3000, Solar, Custom 6K axles upgrade, and other modifications.

Comment

Working...
      X