Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New to GD, but not to fivers

Hey Everyone!
    My name is Sid & my great wife is Renee. We just bought from the original owners a 2018 337RLS. Yep, one owner, non smoker and it’s in really great shape. So happy and proud of it! Looking forward to many years of traveling!

Thanks to all for being here!
    2001 GMC Sierra 2500HD Extended Cab 8.1L
    2018 Reflection 337RLS. Last Six of VIN: 313393

Welcome, congrats on the 337 which is a great floor plan.

Brian
    Brian & Michelle
    2018 Reflection 29RS
    2022 Chevy 3500HD

Comment

Originally posted by Rippers337 View Post
      Hey Everyone!
      My name is Sid & my great wife is Renee. We just bought from the original owners a 2018 337RLS. Yep, one owner, non smoker and it’s in really great shape. So happy and proud of it! Looking forward to many years of traveling!

Thanks to all for being here!
      Congrats That looks like a great floor plan

Just to be safe and not damage your truck you should scale your set up when loaded for camping. Your truck should have the capacity (might be worth double checking), but as a new owner there is always a learning curve on packing a new trailer for proper weight balance. But you probably know that as you indicate you have had 5th wheels before. Apologies in advance.

Wishing you happy and safe travels

Keith
      2018 Reflection 150 Series 220RK 5th whee, Star White 2022 F350 King Ranch CC Long bed (HAL) (CCC 4062lbs), B&W 25K OEM Companion,. SteadyFast system, Trailer reverse lights, rear receiver spare tire holder, storage tube, sumo springs, Victron MultiPlus 12/120/3000, Solar, Custom 6K axles upgrade, and other modifications.

Comment

Thanks Keith, fortunately the truck is rated to tow up to 16,000lbs. With a hitch weight of 2000lbs. The truck is great, I just wished it got better MPG. When towing a fifth wheel if I can get over 6MPG that’s a great trip. Oh almost forgot to mention the B&W Companion 25K hitch in the bed. But weighing it is worth its weight in gold.
        ~Sid
        2001 GMC Sierra 2500HD Extended Cab 8.1L
        2018 Reflection 337RLS. Last Six of VIN: 313393

Comment

Working...
        X