New Member LC

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Member LC

I am called LC by many, name is LEONARD. I am a former 379 owner. We traveled and lived in her almost 5 years. Added IS and disc brakes

LC

Welcome , glad to have you here with us. Hope all is well with the new rig and your travels are great.

Brian
    Brian & Michelle
    2018 Reflection 29RS
    2022 Chevy 3500HD

Comment

Originally posted by K0LCB View Post
      I am called LC by many, name is LEONARD. I am a former 379 owner. We traveled and lived in her almost 5 years. Added IS and disc brakes
      Welcome--I hope you'll share some of that 379 experience. We're sure to get many Momentum-related questions here.
      Forum moderators are not GD employees--we are volunteers and owners presumably just like yourself. Unless specifically mentioned otherwise, we have nothing to gain should you choose to purchase a product or engage a service we discuss on this forum.

Howard & Francine
      2017 Ford F-350 DRW, '19 315RLTSPlus

Comment

LC - welcome to the new GDRV technical forum ! Good to see you made it here along with many other great folks..

Dan
        Dan & Carol
        2014 303RLS Reflection #185 (10/2013 build)
        2012 Silverado LTZ Crew Duramax 2500HD - 2700/16K Pullrite Superglide

Comment

Hi LC,

Great that you found us on this forum and are willing to share your Grand Design experience and knowledge.
          (LC was maybe the first GD owner to do his own upgrade to disc brakes and showed me how it was done at the National Rally back in 2015 )

Rob
          Cate & Rob
          (with Border Collies Molly & Angel + Kitties Hazel & Elsie)
          2015 Reflection 303RLS
          2022 F350 Diesel CC SB SRW Lariat
          Bayham, Ontario, Canada

Comment

Welcome old friend.
            Jim and Ginnie
            2024 Solitude 310GK - 2020 F350 Dually
            GDRV Technical Forum Moderator
            GDRV Rally Support Coordinator

Comment

Working...
            X