New Member Boomer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Member Boomer

I want to say hello to some familiar names and also some new ones. I recognize some good people on her that I have conversed with on another site. We have owned our 2018 337 RLS since Jan. 2018 and could not be happier. I just purchased a 2019 F-350 DRW, 6.7 and within a few weeks we will be fulltimers. We sold our house in the northeast and after the closing at the end of August we will take a trip west to see family and then mid Oct. to beginning of Nov. we will end upback in SW Florida where we own a site in an RV park. We were supposed to travel to the PNW and down through Ca., the SW but we had a delay and will have to wait until next year. Looking forward to talking with you and meeting some of you out on the road, Boomer.

Originally posted by Boomer58 View Post
    I want to say hello to some familiar names and also some new ones. I recognize some good people on her that I have conversed with on another site. We have owned our 2018 337 RLS since Jan. 2018 and could not be happier. I just purchased a 2019 F-350 DRW, 6.7 and within a few weeks we will be fulltimers. We sold our house in the northeast and after the closing at the end of August we will take a trip west to see family and then mid Oct. to beginning of Nov. we will end upback in SW Florida where we own a site in an RV park. We were supposed to travel to the PNW and down through Ca., the SW but we had a delay and will have to wait until next year. Looking forward to talking with you and meeting some of you out on the road, Boomer.
    Welcome Boomer! Glad you found us. Boy, you sure have some big changes coming your way.

Jim
    Jim and Ginnie
    2024 Solitude 310GK - 2020 F350 Dually
    GDRV Technical Forum Moderator
    GDRV Rally Support Coordinator

Comment

Boomer,

Welcome, congrats on the full timing soon. Enjoy the new style and be safe.

Brian
      Brian & Michelle
      2018 Reflection 29RS
      2022 Chevy 3500HD

Comment

Originally posted by Boomer58 View Post
        I want to say hello to some familiar names and also some new ones.
        Hey Boomer--welcome and congrats!
        Forum moderators are not GD employees--we are volunteers and owners presumably just like yourself. Unless specifically mentioned otherwise, we have nothing to gain should you choose to purchase a product or engage a service we discuss on this forum.

Howard & Francine
        2017 Ford F-350 DRW, '19 315RLTSPlus

Comment

Welcome to our site and congrats on full timing! Like you, it took me a while to find this site, but it’s good to see familiar names ...like our great moderators above. I’m also looking forward to watching this develop and continuing process of learning about all things RV related. I’ve learned so much from the contributors. Happy camping!

Vince and Peg
          Kennedy (Bernese Mountain Dog)
          2017 Chevy Suburban Premier edition w/max tow package
          2018 Imagine 2600RB
          Vince and Peg with Kennedy (Bernese Mountain Dog)
          2018 Imagine 2600 RB
          2017 Chevy Suburban Premier edition w/max tow package

Comment

Thank you all for the welcomes. Looking forward to spending some time here and learning from your experiences and sharing some of mine, Boomer.

Comment

Working...
            X