Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Class A driver license help in Carlisle, Mechanicsburg, Harrisburg PA area.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Class A driver license help in Carlisle, Mechanicsburg, Harrisburg PA area.

You can DELETE the post. We found someone to ride with us to the test. I passed the test in August and am good to drive alone.

Paul and Ronette
    Last edited by pengland01; 08-31-2020, 08:58 AM. Reason: passed test
    2020 Grand Design Reflection 311BHS
    2020 RAM 3500 long bed with diesel

Originally posted by pengland01 View Post
    We graduated the RV Driving school and have our Class A learner's permits. I need someone with a Class A drivers license, either Non-Comercial or CDL to accompany us to the local DMV for our road test. Preferred doing it on a Saturday, but can make it on a weekday if that suits you better. We think a couple of hours to drive to test site take test and return. RAM 3500 CC LB hauling a Reflection 311 BHS.

Paul and Ronette
    I’m not out there or I would give you a hand. I think you just need someone legal to tow your rig to take you, so someone from another state that does not require a Class A for your rig could also take you. Reciprocity allows for your license certifications to follow you from state to state, someone with say a Florida license (any combined vehicle less than 26,001 pounds) should be able to legally drive you and your rig to the DMV for your test. Just thought I would mention it in case you know anyone there with a valid out of state license.
    Forum moderators are not GD employees--we are volunteers and owners presumably just like yourself. Unless specifically mentioned otherwise, we have nothing to gain should you choose to purchase a product or engage a service we discuss on this forum.

Neil Citro
    2018 Reflection 28BH Pepwave
    2019 F350 6.7L Long Bed Crew Cab

Comment

Working...
    X