Also- New to it all. ALL of it!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Also- New to it all. ALL of it!

The wife and I just took the plunge! Bought the 21BHE and take delivery this Friday. It all just came together, and here we are: excited, nervous, ignorant... What have we done? Maiden voyage in about 2 weeks. Can't wait to learn at the feet of all the folks here. Greetings all!

Well howdy! What have you gotten yourselves into? A whole lot of fun is the answer. But I certainly understand the excitement and nervousness. If you have any questions at all about the operation or maintenance of your brand new investment, please hit us up.

Happy Trails,

Jim
    Jim and Ginnie
    2024 Solitude 310GK - 2020 F350 Dually
    GDRV Technical Forum Moderator
    GDRV Rally Support Coordinator

Comment

Welcome . I will echo Jim's "whole lot of fun". There will be some learning but that is part of the fun. We have all been "first timers" so no question is too meaningless that we all have not asked at one time.

Brian
      Brian & Michelle
      2018 Reflection 29RS
      2022 Chevy 3500HD

Comment

Thanks for the warm welcome!

Comment

Originally posted by 67X View Post
          The wife and I just took the plunge! Bought the 21BHE and take delivery this Friday. It all just came together, and here we are: excited, nervous, ignorant... What have we done? Maiden voyage in about 2 weeks. Can't wait to learn at the feet of all the folks here. Greetings all!
          Congratulations on the exciting new adventure! You’re in the right place to learn about your new RV.
          Andi
          Brookings SD
          2018 Reflection 337RLS
          2019 GMC Sierra 3500HD Duramax

Comment

Working...
          X