First Grand Design

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• First Grand Design

My new Grand Design is my sixth travel trailer. I searched hundreds of floor plans to find the perfect smaller trailer for myself and my dogs. I am very eased with this trailer. Looking forward to reading other owner's posts.

Originally posted by DeezDogs View Post
    My new Grand Design is my sixth travel trailer. I searched hundreds of floor plans to find the perfect smaller trailer for myself and my dogs. I am very eased with this trailer. Looking forward to reading other owner's posts.
    Welcome! What did you buy?

Please consider filling out your signature line (like mine below).
    Forum moderators are not GD employees--we are volunteers and owners presumably just like yourself. Unless specifically mentioned otherwise, we have nothing to gain should you choose to purchase a product or engage a service we discuss on this forum.

Howard & Francine
    2017 Ford F-350 DRW, '19 315RLTSPlus

Comment

I have a 2019 Imagine XLS17MKE. Much smaller than the last but very well set up for my dogs and me. I have a Great Pyrenees/Poodle and a Great Dane/Lab/unknown. They require a bit of space and this model works well for us. I live in Northern Minnesota and have done Minnesota, North Dakota, and South Dakota trips. Will take first trip South this winter.

Comment

Congrats and welcome, glad to have you join us.

Brian
        Brian & Michelle
        2018 Reflection 29RS
        2022 Chevy 3500HD

Comment

Welcome to the forum! And congratulations on your new trailer.

Jim
          Jim and Ginnie
          2024 Solitude 310GK - 2020 F350 Dually
          GDRV Technical Forum Moderator
          GDRV Rally Support Coordinator

Comment

Welcome to the forum and congrats on your new trailer. Happy camping...
            Vince and Peg with Kennedy (Bernese Mountain Dog)
            2018 Imagine 2600 RB
            2017 Chevy Suburban Premier edition w/max tow package

Comment

Working...
            X