New Member from S Dakota

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Member from S Dakota

Hi All - Arrived yesterday to our first National Rally, and our neighbor Canyonlight told us about this forum. Funny thing is, I 'met' Dan on another forum when asking about a good route to take from SD to Goshen. This morning a rig with SD plates parks next to us, and here is the very person who helped me out with a route!

We have a 2018 Reflection 337RLS, and this is the first long-distance trip with it. Have been mostly weekend campers up to this point, but now that we've retired, are planning on spending the winter months somewhere warmer than SD!

We're in site A429, stop by and say Hi if you're in the neighborhood!

Andi
    Andi
    Brookings SD
    2018 Reflection 337RLS
    2019 GMC Sierra 3500HD Duramax

Welcome to the forum Andi. I'm camped right across the lane from you.

Jim
    Jim and Ginnie
    2024 Solitude 310GK - 2020 F350 Dually
    GDRV Technical Forum Moderator
    GDRV Rally Support Coordinator

Comment

• Andi
      Andi commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks Jim. Got to meet you briefly this morning, looking forward to visiting with you again!

Hi Andi,

We're camped right beside Jim & Ginnie .
    There are several other Forum members within a "stone's throw".
    Make sure that you all stop by and visit us around the fire under Jim's blue & grey tent.

Cate&Rob
    Cate & Rob
    (with Border Collies Molly & Angel + Kitties Hazel & Elsie)
    2015 Reflection 303RLS
    2022 F350 Diesel CC SB SRW Lariat
    Bayham, Ontario, Canada

Comment

• Andi
      Andi commented
      Editing a comment
      Looking forward to meeting you Cate & Rob!

Welcome you are in good company where you are at.

Brian
    Brian & Michelle
    2018 Reflection 29RS
    2022 Chevy 3500HD

Comment

• Andi
      Andi commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks, Brian. Yes, it seems we lucked into a great neighborhood!

Originally posted by Andi View Post
    Hi All - Arrived yesterday to our first National Rally, and our neighbor Canyonlight told us about this forum. Funny thing is, I 'met' Dan on another forum when asking about a good route to take from SD to Goshen. This morning a rig with SD plates parks next to us, and here is the very person who helped me out with a route!

We have a 2018 Reflection 337RLS, and this is the first long-distance trip with it. Have been mostly weekend campers up to this point, but now that we've retired, are planning on spending the winter months somewhere warmer than SD!

Andi
    Fran and I are across the street from you, just a few doors down. Look for the white Ford dually (with the bike rack on the front) in front of the 315RLTS. (Welcome to the forum, BTW.)
    Forum moderators are not GD employees--we are volunteers and owners presumably just like yourself. Unless specifically mentioned otherwise, we have nothing to gain should you choose to purchase a product or engage a service we discuss on this forum.

Howard & Francine
    2017 Ford F-350 DRW, '19 315RLTSPlus

Comment

Originally posted by Andi View Post

Andi
      Andi - it was so fun meeting and spending time with you and Mike ("Rudy".) It was awesome that we ended up by chance (I think) parked together back to back and that Jim, Ginnie, Rob, Cate, Howard, Fancine, Paul, Deb, Jim (forum name Midwest Camper), Briab, Michelle, "Don Clark's new 390RK" along with many others close by and on other areas. Carol and I had an outstanding time at the rally and meeting and getting to know many long time and new forum folks.

Thank you, for volunteering for the moderator role, Andi. In the short time getting to know you last week, I think you will do a wonderful job ! If you need any help, do not hesitate to ask.

Dan
      Dan & Carol
      2014 303RLS Reflection #185 (10/2013 build)
      2012 Silverado LTZ Crew Duramax 2500HD - 2700/16K Pullrite Superglide

Comment

• Andi
        Andi commented
        Editing a comment
        Thanks Dan! We had such a great time too. Appreciate the offer of help, I think that extends to washing/ waxing the rig, right?!?!? 🤣
    Working...
    X