New member from Illinois

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New member from Illinois

Hello I'm Neil Citro from Illinois, just signed up when I saw the new site in my rally paperwork. I have a 2018 Reflection 28bh.
    Forum moderators are not GD employees--we are volunteers and owners presumably just like yourself. Unless specifically mentioned otherwise, we have nothing to gain should you choose to purchase a product or engage a service we discuss on this forum.

Neil Citro
    2018 Reflection 28BH Pepwave
    2019 F350 6.7L Long Bed Crew Cab

Hi Neil,

If you scan through the member list, you will find that you know many (most?) of the members of this forum.
    Welcome!

Rob
    Cate & Rob
    (with Border Collies Molly & Angel + Kitties Hazel & Elsie)
    2015 Reflection 303RLS
    2022 F350 Diesel CC SB SRW Lariat
    Bayham, Ontario, Canada

Comment

Welcome, glad to have you here. Your input will be helpful. Hope you are enjoying the Rally.

Brian
      Brian & Michelle
      2018 Reflection 29RS
      2022 Chevy 3500HD

Comment

Originally posted by Cate&Rob View Post
        Hi Neil,

If you scan through the member list, you will find that you know many (most?) of the members of this forum.
        Welcome!

Rob
        That does indeed seem to be there case. Much like the Ford forum I frequent too lol.

One question, I don't see a place to append a signature with your rig type etc. Am I missing that somewhere?
        Forum moderators are not GD employees--we are volunteers and owners presumably just like yourself. Unless specifically mentioned otherwise, we have nothing to gain should you choose to purchase a product or engage a service we discuss on this forum.

Neil Citro

Comment

Originally posted by Country Campers View Post
          Welcome, glad to have you here. Your input will be helpful. Hope you are enjoying the Rally.

Brian
          Thanks Brian, other than a little wet it's great so far. Can't wait for it to begin in earnest tomorrow.

Neil Citro

Comment

Hi Neil, I just joined today as well, and this is my first rally. As far as signature, click on your name on the upper right corner, then on User Settings. Click Account tab, then scroll down to the Conversation Detail Options, then the red text Edit Post Signature. You can enter your details there.
            Andi
            Brookings SD
            2018 Reflection 337RLS
            2019 GMC Sierra 3500HD Duramax

Comment

Originally posted by Andi View Post
              Hi Neil, I just joined today as well, and this is my first rally. As far as signature, click on your name on the upper right corner, then on User Settings. Click Account tab, then scroll down to the Conversation Detail Options, then the red text Edit Post Signature. You can enter your details there.
              That did it perfect, thank you! We'll have to come by your neck of the woods and see everybody.

Neil Citro

Comment

Welcome from another Illinoisian. I wish I was at a rally...Maybe when I get to retire.
                Vince and Peg with Kennedy (Bernese Mountain Dog)
                2018 Imagine 2600 RB
                2017 Chevy Suburban Premier edition w/max tow package

Comment

Originally posted by VinceB View Post
                  Welcome from another Illinoisian. I wish I was at a rally...Maybe when I get to retire.
                  It's a great time, this will be our second. Great people to meet and seminars about care and maintenance on the rig. Seminar on going to Alaska this year that we think will be very dangerous lol.

Neil Citro

Comment

Originally posted by ncitro View Post
                    Hello I'm Neil Citro from Illinois, just signed up when I saw the new site in my rally paperwork. I have a 2018 Reflection 28bh.
                    Welcome, Neil! Please stop me and say hello (the DW and I are here at the rally, too).

Howard & Francine
                    2017 Ford F-350 DRW, '19 315RLTSPlus

Comment

Originally posted by howson View Post

Welcome, Neil! Please stop me and say hello (the DW and I are here at the rally, too).

I'll track you down for sure. Hung out under Jim's tent with everyone last night, had a great time.

Neil Citro

Comment

• slauretani
                        slauretani commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Welcome. We just signed onto this new site as well. Looking forward to the great support from everyone!

Originally posted by ncitro View Post

I'll track you down for sure. Hung out under Jim's tent with everyone last night, had a great time.
                      Yes - that hanging out under Jim & Ginnie's tent and gas fire was enjoyable every evening. They were/are great hosts ! Glad we met you and family and saw each other a few times over the week. Welcome to the new forum !

Dan
                      Dan & Carol
                      2014 303RLS Reflection #185 (10/2013 build)
                      2012 Silverado LTZ Crew Duramax 2500HD - 2700/16K Pullrite Superglide

Comment

Working...
                      X