Everything is changing with age

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Everything is changing with age

Greetings Grand Design RV'ers! As I mentioned in the topic things do change with age! (boy is that an understatement!) We came to buy our Imagine 2600RB when moving from a fith wheel to a travel trailer. i would think this is a bit backward with many of my friends going the other way. (TT to 5th wheel) We are just getting started with the new trailer. We love the full height headroom and my wife required as few stairs as possible. She was a avid horse-woman but the years of riding have ruined her knees. Love the new trailer. So we are new G.D. owners, but not to RVing. We had our 5th wheel for 18 years! I have already had a few questions answered by folks on the forum and everybody has made us feel welcome, thanks for that!
    Bill

Bill

Welcome , glad to have you join us. This is a great place for help from other owners , be sure and add your input as well.

Brian
    Brian & Michelle
    2018 Reflection 29RS
    2022 Chevy 3500HD

Comment

I'm another who switched from a FW to a TT. We lost our 2014 Grand Design Reflection 337RLS in a fire in 2016. So once the insurance was settled, we purchased a Reflection 297RSTS TT. We are happy with the choice.

Jim
      Jim and Ginnie
      2024 Solitude 310GK - 2020 F350 Dually
      GDRV Technical Forum Moderator
      GDRV Rally Support Coordinator

Comment

Working...
      X