New 2021 momentum 31g toy hauler

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New 2021 momentum 31g toy hauler

Hello to all the Grand Design RV'ers. The Mrs. and I just signed the papers on our very first RV. A 2021 Momentum 31G Toy Hauler. Starting our brand new chapter for retirement and going on the road. We would apprec1ate any help and advice for first timers as we go along. Take delivery next Friday. Having a few extras put on. Time to flee to warmer weather.

Originally posted by Chief Ed and the Mrs. View Post
    Hello to all the Grand Design RV'ers. The Mrs. and I just signed the papers on our very first RV. A 2021 Momentum 31G Toy Hauler. Starting our brand new chapter for retirement and going on the road. We would apprec1ate any help and advice for first timers as we go along. Take delivery next Friday. Having a few extras put on. Time to flee to warmer weather.
    Congrats and a hearty welcome to GD's (Technical) Owners Forum. There's a Welcome Letter to New Members that I hope you'll take a few moments to read as it will orient you to how the forum works and leverage it to get the most from your time here.

I remember vividly my first day as a new owner. After towing 15 miles to our first campground I was very happy I hadn't hit anything, lol. So my first advice: take everything slow and do a final walk-around (the tow vehicle and camper) before moving every time you stop. That one habit has saved me countless times at this point.

Please don't hesitate to ask questions--that's why we're here.

Howard
    Forum moderators are not GD employees--we are volunteers and owners presumably just like yourself. Unless specifically mentioned otherwise, we have nothing to gain should you choose to purchase a product or engage a service we discuss on this forum.

Howard & Francine
    2017 Ford F-350 DRW, '19 315RLTSPlus

Comment

I would 2nd Howards thought on walking around the whole setup every time you start out and stop. For me I find that if I touch what I am looking at that I actually look at that item, I was taught that when learning to fly 50+ years ago. I can't tell you how many times I have found a bin door that was not properly latched a step that was not all the way retracted a low tire etc. Enjoy your new rig.
      flyfshrockies, 2021 imagine 2600RB, Ford F-150, XLT supper crew 3.5 eco boost with max tow. Dave and Toni (and the awesome Aussie Bayley, he's the social one)

Comment

Welcome Chief and Mrs.

Jim
        Jim and Ginnie
        2024 Solitude 310GK - 2020 F350 Dually
        GDRV Technical Forum Moderator
        GDRV Rally Support Coordinator

Comment

Welcome Chief Ed and the Mrs.
          Jerry and Kelly Powell, with Halo, Nash, Reid, Cleo, Rosie, and the two newest additions Shaggy and Bella..
          Nash County, NC
          2020 Solitude 390RK-R​

Comment

Working...
          X