Future 17-MKE owner

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Future 17-MKE owner

Greetings from Escondido! My wife and I are in the process of purchasing a new 17-MKE. I would love to hear from owners of the same, they're good and bad experiences. We have scrutinized a dozen or more different models before making this commitment. Craig

Originally posted by Craig R View Post
    Greetings from Escondido! My wife and I are in the process of purchasing a new 17-MKE. I would love to hear from owners of the same, they're good and bad experiences. We have scrutinized a dozen or more different models before making this commitment. Craig
    Welcome, Craig. Congrats on the 17MKE!

To get you started here on the forum, please read the Welcome Letter to New Members at https://gdrvowners.com/forum/main-fo...to-new-members

For instance, one item the Welcome Letter discusses is how to search. I did a quick one for "17MKE" and found a bunch of threads with new owners like yourself. Check them out--you may find very useful information.

Any other questions, fire away.

Howard

Screenshot of the search return for "17MKE:

Click image for larger version

Name:	17MKE.JPG
Views:	172
Size:	121.2 KB
ID:	44988
    Forum moderators are not GD employees--we are volunteers and owners presumably just like yourself. Unless specifically mentioned otherwise, we have nothing to gain should you choose to purchase a product or engage a service we discuss on this forum.

Howard & Francine
    2017 Ford F-350 DRW, '19 315RLTSPlus

Comment

Working...
    X