Hello from Wisconsin!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello from Wisconsin!

Sue and I (Rich) are thrilled so far with our new 2020 Imagine 2800BH that we purchased from Burlington RV in Sturtevant, Wisconsin. We'll be towing with our 2017 Ford F-150 (3.5L Ecoboost, 3.55 rear) and we've had it out for one trip already. So far everything is working perfectly.

We graduated from a 2006 Fleetwood Sun Valley folding trailer which we bought new. It took us a long time, but we finally moved up. We've been considering purchase for well over 7 years, but it finally got serious when we bought the truck in 2017. We probably looked at over 200 models from several manufacturers before landing on the GD. We had never even heard of Grand Design until this year, but we were struck with just how much better they were quality wise (at least on the surface). We've been weekend campers up to this point, and we'll keep doing that for at least the next few years while taking the occasional multi-week trip. Perhaps once we retire we'll think about snowbirding.

You'll find me in the Grand Design Imagine 2400BH/2800BH Owners, Grand Design RV Imagine Owners, and GDRV4Life groups on Facebook. I've learned tons from those groups and YouTube and it's made the transition to larger rigs much easier. I look forward to interacting with as many fellow owners as possible in the coming years.
    The Fraser Family
    Watertown, WI
    2020 GDRV Imagine 2800BH
    2017 Ford F-150 XLT SuperCrew, 3.5L Ecoboost, 3.55 rear

Congrats and welcome to the forum. Glad everything is going well.

Brian
    Brian & Michelle
    2018 Reflection 29RS
    2022 Chevy 3500HD

Comment

Thanks for signing up. Hopefully this site will be a good addition to those others.
      Jim and Ginnie
      2024 Solitude 310GK - 2020 F350 Dually
      GDRV Technical Forum Moderator
      GDRV Rally Support Coordinator

Comment

Working...
      X